Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
iamSamoth

HMS Thunderchild

5 comments in this topic

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
14,091 posts
19,199 battles

Great video, and great artwork!

Members
2,847 posts
36,590 battles

This would make a very good Halloween event ship. Placing it at tier 3 would be about right. And for giggles. She has to be fast. Also, the only ship in Warships that can't sink from a ram. For balance, I guess it loses 1/4  of total HP on 1st ram, 1/4 on 2nd, and half of total on third. That would be the ram cap point. And the restrictions are the ship has to be in forward motion to work. Otherwise, standard ramming mechanics.

To make this a fun thing all year round a permanent special operations would be available where only this ship can participate.

It should also be available to use in training room and be on listed available bot ships to use.

Such a unique vessel would have to be steampunk themed a bit as Wells did exaggerate the details quite nice in the book.

It is a fantasy ship. So only Well's imagination was the limit.

[WOLFO]
Members
538 posts
4,171 battles

It would be a great brawl-time ship T3-4 sounds great even T2, like 5-10 different types of these would be great fun.

[KOOKS]
Beta Testers
29 posts
5,738 battles

I like this idea. As mentioned above, great Halloween event idea. Or April Fools Day. I loved Dracs video...all his actually. 

Sign in to follow this