You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Kagenomure

Conversion help

10 comments in this topic

Members
64 posts
1,209 battles

Just wondering if anyone can help me figure this out as i have tried but i always seem to come up with different numbers. I have around 256k in elite xp for all my ships (including premium ships) and i want to convert it to free xp, i know around 1k in dabloons will net me around 12.5k in free xp, so if i did it right that would cost me around 14k in dabloons?

And on another note i know this may be weird for my roomate wants to get something from the shop but it shows the price as $47.99. he lives up in canada that is why the price is like that but if it was to be converted to usd (which i think it does) what would that cost him

[MEIST]
Members
1,505 posts
5,746 battles
Just now, Kagenomure said:

Just wondering if anyone can help me figure this out as i have tried but i always seem to come up with different numbers. I have around 256k in elite xp for all my ships (including premium ships) and i want to convert it to free xp, i know around 1k in dabloons will net me around 12.5k in free xp, so if i did it right that would cost me around 14k in dabloons?

And on another note i know this may be weird for my roomate wants to get something from the shop but it shows the price as $47.99. he lives up in canada that is why the price is like that but if it was to be converted to usd (which i think it does) what would that cost him

The doubloon and xp conversion rate shows at the top of the conversion box. Just do the math.

Your roomate will pay whatever the price they see when in the shop. 

[WOLF5]
Supertester
4,127 posts
4,088 battles
11 minutes ago, Kagenomure said:

It costs 1 doubloon to convert 25XP. So just divide the amount of XP you have by 25 to figure out how many doubloons you need, in this case 10240, which is about $51.

If your roommate is going to buy in CND, why does he need to convert? The currency exchange rate varies, but it's probably about $40 USD.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
26,431 posts
14,165 battles
8 minutes ago, AJTP89 said:

It costs 1 doubloon to convert 25XP. So just divide the amount of XP you have by 25 to figure out how many doubloons you need, in this case 10240, which is about $51.

If your roommate is going to buy in CND, why does he need to convert? The currency exchange rate varies, but it's probably about $40 USD.

They should have had some other way to convert the excess ship experience when the game launched like 1000 elite for 10 free experience but with so many of us sitting on extreme amounts of elite something like that or even 1000 to 1 would flood the game with free experience now.

For example I would "only" need 744,700 doubloons to convert all of my 18 million plus elite ship experience.

Edited by BrushWolf
  • Funny 1

[RLGN]
Members
14,312 posts
25,245 battles
19 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

For example I would "only" need 744,700 doubloons to convert all of my 18 million plus elite ship experience.

lol

I don’t have any idea how much it would be in comparison, but think I’m pretty close to you, last time I checked.

I do know my Langley has somewhere North of 1.5mil sxp because of everything it got from Bogue.

[APES]
Members
1,489 posts
8,427 battles

Better off buying premium time, flags and or camos for free XP.  That way you earn free XP along with ship xp, credits, etc.  If you stack camos + premium + flags you can really rack it up.

Members
64 posts
1,209 battles

i only ask cuase im bad with math in general so conversion like this are hard for me to figure out and i dont want to give any wrong information.

[WOLFG]
Members
29,075 posts
8,322 battles
1 hour ago, Kagenomure said:

I figure about 20.5k.

[WOLF5]
Supertester
4,127 posts
4,088 battles
1 hour ago, BrushWolf said:

They should have had some other way to convert the excess ship experience when the game launched like 1000 elite for 10 free experience but with so many of us sitting on extreme amounts of elite something like that or even 1000 to 1 would flood the game with free experience now.

Yah, I have millions of XP on single ships, basically useless to me as it would quite literally cost a fortune to convert it all. Being able convert it to commander XP for credits would be nice, at least there it has a use.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
26,431 posts
14,165 battles
3 minutes ago, AJTP89 said:

Yah, I have millions of XP on single ships, basically useless to me as it would quite literally cost a fortune to convert it all. Being able convert it to commander XP for credits would be nice, at least there it has a use.

I said that about a credit option when the game was young. Now they can't let all that elite experience get loose.