Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
SKurj

Rental ships and Modules?

7 comments in this topic

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
2,138 posts

Easy one...    what happens once the rental period is over?  will the ship be removed and my modules removed and returned? will i be charged the dbl's for removal of the modules once the ship is removed?

[PVE]
Members
19,848 posts
12,027 battles
19 minutes ago, SKurj said:

Easy one...    what happens once the rental period is over?  will the ship be removed and my modules removed and returned? will i be charged the dbl's for removal of the modules once the ship is removed?

Likely will be demounted for free like the loaner ships you used to get in events. Not 100% certain tho.

[SALVO]
Members
4,489 posts
3,829 battles
27 minutes ago, SKurj said:

If it goes as the free trial ships (i'm pretty sure it is like that) modules are demounted for free. Captain is sent to reserve. Maybe you keep the port slot too, not sure on this one. (You keep it for the free trials)

Members
4,372 posts
11,269 battles

If it’s like other rental ships (normal rentals, cb rentals, etc), the modules/flags/camo should be demounted for free and the captain will be sent to the reserve if you have free spots (or dismissed if you don’t) but you won’t keep the slot

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
2,138 posts

Thanks, never had a rental before (at least while I was actively playing) 

[BUOY]
Members
1,024 posts
14,546 battles
1 hour ago, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

If it’s like other rental ships (normal rentals, cb rentals, etc), the modules/flags/camo should be demounted for free and the captain will be sent to the reserve if you have free spots (or dismissed if you don’t) but you won’t keep the slot

Actually they'll give you a slot for the captain if you don't have one open so if you're short on captain slots, fill all the empty ones you have with 0 pointers. 

Probably won't keep the ship slot tho like clan battles / event ships.

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
2,138 posts
10 minutes ago, lloyd1701 said:

Actually they'll give you a slot for the captain if you don't have one open so if you're short on captain slots, fill all the empty ones you have with 0 pointers. 

Probably won't keep the ship slot tho like clan battles / event ships.

oo nice idea...  

Sign in to follow this