Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
CRZY_TRAIN

Commander skill redistribute

8 comments in this topic

[-ICE-]
Members
507 posts

Any chance we get another free commander redistributing?

Edited by CRZY_TRAIN
forgot a few words

[PVE]
Members
20,163 posts
13,049 battles
3 minutes ago, CRZY_TRAIN said:

Unfortunately, not likely until another skill change is put into place or something else adjusted the meta hard enough to warrant skill changes.

[-ICE-]
Members
507 posts

Ya, they gave one for the IFHE adjustment and i opted not to do a few ships thinking they are ok but they are not.. They suck. My fav ship to play and one or two others that I enjoyed, i actually dont like to play anymore.  I spent tons of time to finish a 19 pt capt for ship and it got compleatly nerfed to hell an I honestly dont like playing it.. wasted all that time now to move that captain i got to spend tons more time to retrain him.  Not to mention it happened on the very first day I finished the captain. 

Edited by CRZY_TRAIN

[PVE]
Members
7,852 posts
23,792 battles
2 hours ago, CRZY_TRAIN said:

Ya, they gave one for the IFHE adjustment and i opted not to do a few ships thinking they are ok but they are not.. They suck. My fav ship to play and one or two others that I enjoyed, i actually dont like to play anymore.  I spent tons of time to finish a 19 pt capt for ship and it got compleatly nerfed to hell an I honestly dont like playing it.. wasted all that time now to move that captain i got to spend tons more time to retrain him.  Not to mention it happened on the very first day I finished the captain. 

Only takes 190k ECXP to retrain...kinda blows you gotta grind it on a commander that isn't set up properly but maybe it's set up for a premium you can get better results with.

[-ICE-]
Members
507 posts

na i dont think so, the IFHE to me is dead especially in the helena and ships of that shell size, then if i go bigger mm i prob dont want it anyway.  I got hosed on my first 19pt capt who was set up right for the helena. only way to change it is to regrind it out or use up all my xp.  If they didnt strip the penetration it would be fine because when im put in a higher tier game I might as well just leave the game because it does nothing to the BB's and by the time u get near something to hit the ship is sunk because of the armor  prob worst of all cruzers in that tier. well anyway  have a good one stay safe  

[FOXEH]
Banned
14,364 posts
20,617 battles
3 hours ago, CRZY_TRAIN said:

Whenever you get an opportunity for a free retrain, zero out ALL your Captains and re-do their skills as you play them. That way you never regret NOT retraining a Captain.

• Cool 3

[-ICE-]
Members
507 posts

I did reset most of them I just left the helena and omaha thinking the nerf wasnt that bad but it is bad, it killed the ships so much i dont even want to take them out.  Been playing a BB mostly

Edited by CRZY_TRAIN

[G-B-U]
Members
85 posts
6,777 battles
14 hours ago, Umikami said:

Whenever you get an opportunity for a free retrain, zero out ALL your Captains and re-do their skills as you play them. That way you never regret NOT retraining a Captain.

best 45 minutes I've spent in the last month, I had a lot of goof-offs in there also (like 5 with Massive AA :cap_rambo:) then as I get back into the ship, I start retraining my captains.

Sign in to follow this