Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
kgh52

Port slots

16 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

2,139
[TDRB]
Members
5,162 posts
13,743 battles

Again a free port slot is included as a reward for completing the daily easy, normal & hard missions. Thanks WG.

 

 

Edited by kgh52
  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,623
[RLGN]
Members
15,615 posts
27,321 battles

They were tossing them out like candy a year or two ago, but since I wasn’t really buying, the extras just piled up.

Now that I am buying ships again, yes, extra port slots are always welcome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,152
[ARGSY]
Members
10,326 posts
16,182 battles

yup, can always use more.   eventually will have all bote from 5-10.  slowly getting there.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29
[USCC]
[USCC]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
295 posts
22,885 battles

I have over 60 watting for ships and I have all the ships

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
264
[WOLF9]
Members
1,132 posts
22,963 battles
1 hour ago, centarina said:

yup, can always use more.   eventually will have all bote from 5-10.  slowly getting there.

 

Good luck with that.  I am only going after all BB, CA, and CL boats from T8 to T10, with a few lower ones that I like thrown in.  I think that will be more than enough for me.  Now all I need is about 1 billion credits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
406
[WOLF4]
[WOLF4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
929 posts
14,232 battles

Almost,

 

credits2.jpg.ee6e806363d9e164be2261b5b542b3d3.jpg

 

:cap_cool:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,152
[ARGSY]
Members
10,326 posts
16,182 battles
3 minutes ago, kyesac said:

Good luck with that.  I am only going after all BB, CA, and CL boats from T8 to T10, with a few lower ones that I like thrown in.  I think that will be more than enough for me.  Now all I need is about 1 billion credits.

I already have all 6,7,8 (need 2 more)  and 10  with 6 needed in 9.    about half tier 5 ,but they are cheap so   won't take too long.  :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,675
[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
27,837 posts
14,882 battles
2 hours ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

They were tossing them out like candy a year or two ago, but since I wasn’t really buying, the extras just piled up.

Now that I am buying ships again, yes, extra port slots are always welcome.

I was getting reserve slots like crazy a year or two ago and still have 107 open ones.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,571
[WOLF2]
Members
4,985 posts
20,935 battles
3 hours ago, kgh52 said:

Again a free port slot is included as a reward for completing the daily easy, normal & hard missions. Thanks WG.

 

When you realize WG wants you to fill those slots, you have to ask yourself … 

Are they really free?

 

WG has us trained like rats in a maze 

OIPWKSCUZZ3.jpg

Oooo Bonus … a shiny extra spatial collector's flag :)

Edited by Commander_367

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
69
[ABCD3]
Members
515 posts
14,286 battles

Enough is never enough on port slots.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,139
[TDRB]
Members
5,162 posts
13,743 battles
1 hour ago, _CamperBoy102_ said:

I have over 60 watting for ships and I have all the ships

 

4 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

I was getting reserve slots like crazy a year or two ago and still have 107 open ones.

I need can use more port slots so this is good for me. Others would like a more usable item.

Just now, Commander_367 said:

When you realize WG wants you to fill those free slots, you have to wonder … 

Are they really free?

Of course WG is wanting you to buy camos, consumables, etc for the ships you add to your collection. After all they are in business to make money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,571
[WOLF2]
Members
4,985 posts
20,935 battles
8 minutes ago, kgh52 said:

… 

Of course WG is wanting you to buy camos, consumables, etc for the ships you add to your collection. After all they are in business to make money.

Hehe, Hell yeah … 

Every hole wants to get filled :)

Edited by Commander_367

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,294
[SALVO]
Members
6,901 posts
5,447 battles

Just got one slot for every ship line. First phase completed. With further slot I'll be keeping ships I really enjoy. The problem will be the captains tho...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,675
[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
27,837 posts
14,882 battles
1 hour ago, kgh52 said:

 

I need can use more port slots so this is good for me. Others would like a more usable item.

Of course WG is wanting you to buy camos, consumables, etc for the ships you add to your collection. After all they are in business to make money.

I have 24 port slots so I am in good shape there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,350
[PVE]
Members
7,826 posts
23,766 battles

Have every ship from T7-T10 (except CVs & the Myoko...hated that grind... it's been buffed since then but heebie-geebies man) from before the RU BB release (which is at T4...where I was when I lost the ability to play full time as I used to).

Have a few T6 & below but only about 3 or 4.

Would have kept every ship in each line but slots were hard to come by (especially as I always chose more resources & they were removed...never available actually...from that option).

Glad to see them getting a standard source for them so I can go back & fill the rosters when/if I get a chance to get back into full time play.

During the times I've been able to play recently I have amassed 11 so far...which is 10 more than before they started giving them for the dailies so ditto on the thanx WG.

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
384
[USCGC]
[USCGC]
Members
827 posts
7,428 battles
4 hours ago, kgh52 said:

Again a free port slot is included as a reward for completing the daily easy, normal & hard missions. Thanks WG.

 

 

Indeed, much appreciated WG!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×