You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
1502_T

Abilitys in wrong place

7 comments in this topic

[P_P]
Members
44 posts
3,521 battles

Its really a shame that the brains behind the coding of this Masterpiece that controls a players ability to advance, isnt putting that ability torwards something positive for world disfunction, 4 years now and my avg XP hasnt changed a bit, ive listened, ive watched, and ive studied, to no avail. (NEVER DID I THINK PAY TO WIN) ive spent thousands on ships & doubloons, that im just going to write off, Its really too bad too this game could be so much better if there wasnt that dam control. :etc_swear:

• Confused 3

[0456]
Members
3,608 posts
9,553 battles
27 minutes ago, 1502_T said:

Its really a shame that the brains behind the coding of this Masterpiece that controls a players ability to advance, isnt putting that ability torwards something positive for world disfunction, 4 years now and my avg XP hasnt changed a bit, ive listened, ive watched, and ive studied, to no avail. (NEVER DID I THINK PAY TO WIN) ive spent thousands on ships & doubloons, that im just going to write off, Its really too bad too this game could be so much better if there wasnt that dam control. :etc_swear:

It's okay to take a break without making a spectacle of it. 

Members
2,885 posts
36,671 battles
18 minutes ago, 1502_T said:

You can play this game for free, but then you got to commit to the long-term development of your ship lines.

Grinding is only bad if you don't learn anything from it.

Players that pay are not bad people, nor are they players that can't play. They are all over the spectrum like free to play players.

Paying to invest in your game is never bad it's just investment in a great future as without that investment, there may not be more content.

Artists around the world love it when you appreciate their work. They sincerely do. But all artists do not necessarily have any other job that pays the bills. So people that patron these artists commission or even sponsor because they want to see that Artist grow.

Patrons believe that the artist has great potential and the one or two gestures today will forever nudge them forward to the spotlight.

WG is hardly a masterpiece, but a diamond in the rough.

Through painstakingly tedious game play at times, one thinks they are not advancing, but the data a free player accumulates on any ship, over time, becomes the next round of balance changes.

A free player, by just playing, gives WG data that is far more valuable than a ship bundle. It's a means to make the game greater.

So don't think you are not advancing, think of it as you are actually advancing the game by playing.

If there is a problem with economy, game modes, and ships, any data will help them fix it.

The players that invest, don't play as much as you on average. And by their contribution they only accelerate the process of improvement, because they are always the ones getting surveyed and their feedback about any issue is listened and considered carefully.

Every game has to be supported either by those that pay and by those that choose not too.

Just persevere and in time, with a measure of patience, you will have skills as a good or great player could ever dream of.

Hard work does make for a better future.

I understand your frustrations, but you are going to make mistakes. Everyone does, but one or two bad games does not define you as a player. Your growth over time does.

• Cool 2

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
24,139 posts
18,987 battles

Denial is not a river in Egypt.

• Funny 1

[P_P]
Members
44 posts
3,521 battles
16 hours ago, centarina said:

ok,  cya   good luck in your future endeavor

Thank you, I wont be signing off until my premium runs out.

[P_P]
Members
44 posts
3,521 battles
16 hours ago, _ENO_ said:

It's okay to take a break without making a spectacle of it. 

Spectacle? ...hardly,

• Funny 1