You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Hyperion728

April Fool's mission Clan only?

6 comments in this topic

[KWA]
Members
183 posts
18,153 battles

Or is there some "random" tie-in.  'Cuz the mission thing popped up for nothing but clan battles and that really blows for those of us who never have enough clan guys on to do that.

[ANZ4C]
Members
4 posts
6,780 battles

The "Random" Battle tie-in is the occasional Arms Race game mode for T10 battles (T8 and 9 could be dragged into them). It is a bit disappointing, but the main event does seem to be the Clan Brawl.

[USCC2]
Members
6,050 posts

WoWs has a great community. They enjoy different modes, but all support the game.

Unfortunately they are not all treated the same when it comes to events. As Bruce said 'That's just the way it is' :Smile_sad: :Smile_honoring:

[1984]
Members
4,121 posts
19,852 battles
3 hours ago, Hyperion728 said:

Or is there some "random" tie-in.  'Cuz the mission thing popped up for nothing but clan battles and that really blows for those of us who never have enough clan guys on to do that.

Not only that, but the clan battles are forced to server time. Not staying up till 2am for this.

[A-I-M]
Members
3,019 posts
13,269 battles
2 hours ago, monpetitloup said:

Not only that, but the clan battles are forced to server time. Not staying up till 2am for this.

No need to stay up until 2:00am. UTC is what used to be called GMT (Greenwich Mean Time - Prime Meridian and all that)

UTC/GMT is five time zones ahead of U.S. EST, now four hours ahead on the clock because of Daylight savings time.

Thus the first clan brawls time slot is at 8:00pm tonight, EDT. If you don't believe me, go to the prime time scheduler in your port.

Unless you're in Germany or Turkey, playing on the NA server?

[1984]
Members
4,121 posts
19,852 battles
29 minutes ago, MannyD_of_The_Sea said:

No need to stay up until 2:00am. UTC is what used to be called GMT (Greenwich Mean Time - Prime Meridian and all that)

UTC/GMT is five time zones ahead of U.S. EST, now four hours ahead on the clock because of Daylight savings time.

Thus the first clan brawls time slot is at 8:00pm tonight, EDT. If you don't believe me, go to the prime time scheduler in your port.

Unless you're in Germany or Turkey, playing on the NA server?

i need to stay up until 2 am, because indeed i am not in the us