Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
PrinceOfTheOcean

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEUJO! (Thanks Yuro :D)

8 comments in this topic

Members
92 posts
1,030 battles

After I deleted my IJN CV to get Lexington, I came back to the Ryujo and decided I still love the excellent torpedo squad... I ended up bowtanking several Fuso salvoes before double citadeling him and finishing him off with a salvo of torpedoes before dying. Not sure if this is a damage record, but I'm proud of it as it's the most damage I've ever done in a CV and second most damage done I've dealt ever, after the New Orleans with 123k. After spending the first 8 minutes of the match farming damage with torpedo bombers, I ran out and went to the AP Dive bombers, which I was unable to hit. I was so frustrated i screamed in world chat that I had terrible RNG, and after that every single bomb I hit was a penetration and a citadel. 'Wee Gee RNGee is in my favor :), which explains why i was able to solo yolo against 4 ships and survive :). 

ijnbias.png

Edited by PrinceOfTheOcean
Adding image.

[WORX]
Members
10,707 posts
18,582 battles
4 minutes ago, PrinceOfTheOcean said:

ijnbias.png

Ok, lets check it out with 0.8 DMG parameters...

• Floods nerfed by 6... Instead of 2 floods its 8...
  • 111,976DMG in today's patch would've been  *Drum Roll Please* 302,335K DMG patch 0.8.0..

I got to say 302,335kDMG is not bad at all for a CV.... GJ

Members
92 posts
1,030 battles
23 hours ago, Navalpride33 said:

Ok, lets check it out with 0.8 DMG parameters...

• Floods nerfed by 6... Instead of 2 floods its 8...
  • 111,976DMG in today's patch would've been  *Drum Roll Please* 302,335K DMG patch 0.8.0..

I got to say 302,335kDMG is not bad at all for a CV.... GJ

CVs were nerfed that hard???? :o

Members
92 posts
1,030 battles
23 hours ago, Daniel_Allan_Clark said:

Ryujo is best CV...at tier 6.

Keep on working the magic!

That's debatable :). Just kidding, the Ryujo is godlike at when toptier or when the toptier is 7, or there are very little t8 ships. However when literally the entire lobby is filled with t8s the abysmal health pool of IJN planes starts to show and I've only been able to do a consistent 60k bottom tier, whereas with Ranger as the planes are more durable you  can deal steadier damage. But overall the Ryujo has a higher damage potential, with heavy hitting torpedoes and AP dive bombers.

[WORX]
Members
10,707 posts
18,582 battles
1 minute ago, PrinceOfTheOcean said:

CVs were nerfed that hard???? :o

CVs, floods, Torp DMG ETC. Its a %70 reduction from todays patch compared to 0.8.0 patch...

Its not only CVs, its torps and flood as well.

Members
92 posts
1,030 battles
2 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

CVs, floods, Torp DMG ETC. Its a %70 reduction from todays patch compared to 0.8.0 patch...

Its not only CVs, its torps and flood as well.

Oof :(. And most people still say they're broken. Was kinda sad today, got judged after someone looked me up and saw I only had 700 battles logged. 

Edited by PrinceOfTheOcean
Spelling

[WORX]
Members
10,707 posts
18,582 battles
Just now, PrinceOfTheOcean said:

Oof :(. And most peopel still say they're broken. Was kinda sad today, got judged after someone looked me up and saw I only had 700 battles logged. 

Sociopaths will always be sociopaths. Always judging people... Anyways, dont let it get you down... CV class has the must disdain in the game atm only slightly behind

• BBs.
  • Fires
  • IFHE changes
  • Secondaries.

It is what it is, if you love the class then I wish you well... I will also not judge you on your life choices :Smile_trollface:

Sign in to follow this