You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.

33 comments in this topic

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
12,607 posts
On 3/31/2020 at 6:28 PM, HeavenlyWind_ said:

Dear WarGaming,

STOP NERFING THE GERMAN SHIPS!!

Thank you.

Stop using giant fonts!

• Funny 5

[DUD]
Members
706 posts
2,470 battles

I agree.   Keep nerfing Russian ships... oh wait! what nerfs?

• Funny 2

Members
596 posts
10,570 battles

Dear WarGaming,

Thank you.

You see comrade, we won the war against those pesky Germans so we have the right to be better on every single way with out pixel boats xaxaxaxa

Joking aside anti axis hatred started to become crazy since Azuma WIP state... We got Azuma, Yuudachi, Yukikaze, Ägir, Odin, Siegfried and a lot other ships with interesting concepts being ABSOLUTE hot garbage... Hell, now that I think about it, it probably started increasing since the PeF... Not that axis ever had consultant good premiums like every allied country but it's just becoming insanely dumb...

• Cool 1

[JHSAV]
Members
30 posts
2,637 battles
33 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

Stop using giant fonts!

My bad, I just needed a good virtual scream

• Funny 1

[JHSAV]
Members
30 posts
2,637 battles
27 minutes ago, XurMP said:

You see comrade, we won the war against those pesky Germans so we have the right to be better on every single way with out pixel boats xaxaxaxa

Joking aside anti axis hatred started to become crazy since Azuma WIP state... We got Azuma, Yuudachi, Yukikaze, Ägir, Odin, Siegfried and a lot other ships with interesting concepts being ABSOLUTE hot garbage... Hell, now that I think about it, it probably started increasing since the PeF... Not that axis ever had consultant good premiums like every allied country but it's just becoming insanely dumb...

Yeah. I always thought about why they would make a game including military/naval powers from other nations while still harboring resentment from the past. Germany and Japan lost WWII but they still feel like they haven't compensated enough. I also wonder if these nerfs are pushed by the RU playerbase. I know logically not all RU players are with the soviet buffs & KM nerfs but I still wonder.

Members
596 posts
10,570 battles
13 minutes ago, HeavenlyWind_ said:

I also wonder if these nerfs are pushed by the RU playerbase. I know logically not all RU players are with the soviet buffs & KM nerfs but I still wonder.

Not really... Russian players as any other region would likely prefer game balance over OP patriotic ships... You can see it when people objectively complain about Georgia, Benham or Enterprise... Sure there are likely to be some "We WoN tHe WaR gIv StRoNk ShIpS" like some people complain about Georgia being underpowered somehow but most Russian players recognise that there is a high level of B S lately...

• Cool 1

[JHSAV]
Members
30 posts
2,637 battles
1 minute ago, XurMP said:

Not really... Russian players as any other region would likely prefer game balance over OP patriotic ships... You can see it when people objectively complain about Georgia, Benham or Enterprise... Sure there are likely to be some "We WoN tHe WaR gIv StRoNk ShIpS" like some people complain about Georgia being underpowered somehow but most Russian players recognise that there is a high level of B S lately...

Just thought I'd bring it to light. I heard somewhere that a known RU twitch streamer said something about a RU ship or ships being weak but I might've heard wrong.

[LLF]
Beta Testers
558 posts

Dear WarGaming,

Thank you.

I second this!!

Members
215 posts
5,328 battles

Eeeek!..That's big ...Do you think WG is actually gonna suddenly  take notice of this like your gods gift to gaming? or you have some special power that will make them pause while taking a crap remembering your post or is he just gonna say " what ever" and push?giphy.gif

[DUD]
Members
706 posts
2,470 battles

lol WG is just proving how stupid they are...

"Over the past week, we have received numerous reports on how OP the new Russian Cruiser line is.  To balance it out, we are nerfing the German Cruiser Odin so the new Russian Cruisers can be even stronger."   This game is becoming more and more of a train wreck that is called WoT

Edited by kishan99
  • Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
2,138 posts

Look at WoT...    WG is revisiting German tanks, though likely it will never be enough for the community but WG can't even do that without also buffing a russian line at the same time..

[SALVO]
Members
4,352 posts
3,781 battles
3 hours ago, Snargfargle said:

Stop using giant fonts!

stop using micro fonts... You make me remember I'm getting old and need glasses

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[JHSAV]
Members
30 posts
2,637 battles
15 hours ago, Skidmark_01 said:

Eeeek!..That's big ...Do you think WG is actually gonna suddenly  take notice of this like your gods gift to gaming? or you have some special power that will make them pause while taking a crap remembering your post or is he just gonna say " what ever" and push?giphy.gif

Just needed the catharsis my dude

[WOLF8]
Members
48 posts
696 battles

If only WG nerfed German ships like they nerfed Kremlin :Smile_trollface:

Edit: Just look at Odin's excessive health nerf

Edited by gamer_60

[LLF]
Beta Testers
558 posts
9 hours ago, gamer_60 said:

If only WG nerfed German ships like they nerfed Kremlin :Smile_trollface:

Edit: Just look at Odin's excessive health nerf

agreed, an unnecessary nerf.

[SALVO]
Members
4,352 posts
3,781 battles
46 minutes ago, SidTheBlade said:

So, here is a list of fantastic games invented by Germans.

• Wiener eating contest
  • Beer drinking contest
  • It's not gnomish, it's german
  • Can you fit in one more gasket?
  • Overengineering, the portable game
  • Rule Europa!
  • Rule Europa, rematch!
  • Tear down the wall

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
3,508 posts
13,885 battles

Aloha,

Just wondering, what German ship has been nerfed recently? I may have missed that since I'm not sufficiently caffeinated yet...

We buffed Hindy recently...

And to those that are discussing the reduction in HP for Odin... Have any of you played her? I was totally against this and have been testing her.... I will tell you, I didn't and don't notice the HP change.... even uptiered.... literally...

I love the German ship tree, always have (every single ship pretty much)... jst sayin.

Mahalo,

-Hapa

[DDCO]
[DDCO]
Members
100 posts
14,146 battles

Well at least they buffed the german dispersion to bring into line with the other line's. But I have been discouraged by the latest offering's from WG. The Odin is a hot mess! The Agir looked promising but was basterdized. Thier are so many ship's still out there to create fun playing and demand. But WG won't do it.

You can't make an omlette without breaking some egg's. But throwing the shell's into the pan destroy's the entire meal!

look's like I won't be opening up my wallet for awhile.

• Cool 2

Members
2,812 posts
36,535 battles
On 3/31/2020 at 7:04 PM, HeavenlyWind_ said:

My bad, I just needed a good virtual scream

It's okay to let out the scream. If I had a dollar for every time I got irritated, then I could buy 1 million doubloons for every player in the game across all servers. And still have some left over.

Lately it's not the quantity of irritation, it's the shenanigan genius level quality of it that is worth more than a dollar. More like a million a piece.

However, WG does have to balance the game. I seem to remember they nerfed my Colorado's gun sigma, but later buffed it. All that within the span of 18 months. And her HP was also increased.

The Colorado today is far better than the one during open Beta and later that year.

You just have to keep playing the ship. More stats on any ship's performance, helps you and WG.

A ship never gets fixed if it stays in port.

[SALVO]
Members
24,778 posts
25,829 battles
1 hour ago, Hapa_Fodder said:

Aloha,

Just wondering, what German ship has been nerfed recently? I may have missed that since I'm not sufficiently caffeinated yet...

We buffed Hindy recently...

And to those that are discussing the reduction in HP for Odin... Have any of you played her? I was totally against this and have been testing her.... I will tell you, I didn't and don't notice the HP change.... even uptiered.... literally...

I love the German ship tree, always have (every single ship pretty much)... jst sayin.

Mahalo,

-Hapa

Hapa, I'm thinking that the OP may be referring to the Odin and perhaps the Agïr, both of which are WiP ships.  After watching recent Flamu videos, I'm left thinking that these two WiP ships are nothing but garbage.  This is why the recent decision to prevent CC's from releasing videos on WiP ships before their release seems so wrong.  Both of these ships have garbage main guns and the player is forced to play them as if their secondaries were their main weapons, which is just plain wrong.  I can tell you as a pretty significant whale that I will not be buying these ships as is.  Frankly, no (non DD) ship in this game should have such garbage main guns that their secondaries should be seen as their primary weapons.

Heck, I think that the PEF needs a serious buff to its main guns, and not some buff to something that's NOT the problem.  The PEF's mains need better pen so that the ship can be relevant.