You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Col_Nasty

Your last 7 hard earned EU crates = tokens?

23 comments in this topic

[GOB]
Members
2,709 posts

160 tokens out of 7 crates.

Pardon me if I feel a bit underwhelmed.

How did you do?

[COSTA]
Members
219 posts
7,889 battles

I’m actually happy it was low because I bought a few doubloon bundles to get the Östergötland after finishing directive 3.

[1984]
Members
4,482 posts
21,506 battles
7 minutes ago, Col_Nasty said:

How did you do?

[GOB]
Members
2,709 posts
3 minutes ago, DM31 said:

I’m actually happy it was low because I bought a few doubloon bundles to get the Östergötland after finishing directive 3.

A few?  Unless I am missing something ( and I might be ) it looks like you only get 40 per so that would take a LOT of random crates.  If there are more they sure didn't make it clear on the banner I am looking at. It simply says Tokens ..nothing about 40 or 400 or anything like that.

[K-POP]
Members
4,846 posts
13,430 battles
2 minutes ago, Col_Nasty said:

A few?  Unless I am missing something ( and I might be ) it looks like you only get 40 per so that would take a LOT of random crates.  If there are more they sure didn't make it clear on the banner I am looking at. It simply says Tokens ..nothing about 40 or 400 or anything like that.

The doubloon bundles are random and range from 10 to 250 tokens each

• Cool 1

[GOB]
Members
2,709 posts
5 minutes ago, monpetitloup said:

I am FAR from the Skane. I have only 340 thanks to that sorry showing from my crates.  

I have over 875 days of Premium time so looks like signals or camos that I have a tone of as well.  No prob.  Not going to spend real $$ on these ships. I have the 5 and 6 and am seriously not into them enough for the cash layout.  

[COSTA]
Members
219 posts
7,889 battles
2 minutes ago, Col_Nasty said:

My average on the free drops isn’t great.  But, I bought 12 doubloon bundles and had 4 with 250 tokens.

I wasn’t clear in my post; I was happy that I didn’t get a ton of tokens from the 7 free crates because then I could have waited and saved money.  As it turned out I would have buying the bundles anyway.  I really like these ships and have no credits so in my mind it was justified spending some disposable income.

• Funny 1

[K-POP]
Members
4,846 posts
13,430 battles

Haven’t finished yet (need a little more damage and then the 7 wins in randoms or ops), but knowing my luck I will get exactly 70 tokens (although my luck would probably find a way to give me only 50 out of 7 crates). I know I’m not going to have enough to get the t7, and it doesn’t really bother me since the line doesn’t really interest me right now. I’ll finish up the mission for the t6 permacamo on Tuesday, and use whatever tokens I get on premium time or Europe camos. 

[GOB]
Members
2,709 posts
4 minutes ago, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

The doubloon bundles are random and range from 10 to 250 tokens each

Thnx! 

[BNKR]
[BNKR]
Members
2,817 posts
2,663 battles

I just finished week 3 today, ended up 20 tokens short of the tier 6.  I still have 2 of the weekly missions to finish, as well as week 4, so I should be able to pick up Vasteras pretty easily.

[GOB]
Members
2,709 posts
1 minute ago, DM31 said:

My average on the free drops isn’t great.  But, I bought 12 doubloon bundles and had 4 with 250 tokens.

I wasn’t clear in my post; I was happy that I didn’t get a ton of tokens from the 7 free crates because then I could have waited and saved money.  As it turned out I would have buying the bundles anyway.  I really like these ships and have no credits so in my mind it was justified spending some disposable income.

I totally feel ya!  I spent 2700 steel ( 27,000 coal ) to finish off my purchase of the JB because I didn't think I would make it before she was removed.  

I already have 40,600 Coal again!  I should have had more faith in myself LOL

[SPARO]
[SPARO]
Members
100 posts
8,777 battles

most I've gotten is 140 tokens that's with all the crates . 90 from 1st derictive 120 from 2nd 140 from 3rd still working on the last

[F4E]
Members
339 posts
6,795 battles
54 minutes ago, Col_Nasty said:

How did you do?

120. All the Euro crates have been terrible with few if any tokens. I just ended up using them on camos.

[-TCO-]
[-TCO-]
Members
707 posts
5,975 battles

I averaged about 200 tokens for each of the first 3 directives so got the Visby and the Vasteras with 20 left over. No way I am going to pull 580 from D4 so not bothering.

[ARGSY]
Members
10,326 posts
16,182 battles

got 200 for the last  set, but I also got 170 from the   twitch  drop 3 crate .   enough to get skane. 

[-TKS-]
Members
75 posts
22,409 battles

Got 120. Completed all of the fight with us (offered so far); but not liking my odds to get to the tier7 now. Still 250 short; and the first doubloon package is only 40 so that's not happening. Too bad would have been nice for the ship and camo!  Maybe next event.

badrng.jpg

[KAG]
Members
1,351 posts
12,287 battles
1 hour ago, Col_Nasty said:

How did you do?

20 short of skane... or whatever the tier 7 is called.  That’s where it’ll stay unless they give me another crate.

[SALVO]
Members
26,123 posts
29,108 battles
1 hour ago, Col_Nasty said:

How did you do?

I got 380 tokens, leaving me at 470 tokens, i.e. 530 tokens short of the tier 9.    I suppose that I shouldn't be too underwhelmed by this particular drop of 7 crates, but I was very underwhelmed by the earlier ones.  And I don't feel like dumping doubloons into those semi-blind crate drops.  I think that I'd rather save my dubs and grind out the Öland and its perma-camo this week, instead.

[-V1-]
Beta Testers
299 posts
8,867 battles

left me 290 shy of oland and that's after i used 12k dubs on some crates so yea i'd have to spend another 50-100 bucks for oland and the tier 9

[INTEL]
Members
3,457 posts
19,109 battles

image.png

Enough to get me the Skane with 310 left over

Edited by ClassicLib

[GROGS]
Members
2 posts
10,720 battles

190 coins in the last 7 containers.  580 total coins in 22 containers for this event.  Couldn't even get the second ship.  This is [edited].

[AAA]
Members
815 posts
18,737 battles

After completing all tasks over the 4 week period I got just enough to unlock the first two ships, not one token more.

There were rumours of a 250 token container, the best I got was one 140 and a couple of 30s in the last set. Everything else was 10s or 20s.

If I didn't get that 140 I would have been totally pissed.