You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Hapa_Fodder

NA Community Stream with Hapa_Fodder and Karmat1ka

20 comments in this topic

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
3,508 posts
13,885 battles

Standby for words from the Chief.

Aloha shipmates,

Come join @KARMAT1KA and I on stream this Friday at 1700 CDT! Make sure you check our updated stream schedule to keep up with what is going on in our wonderful community! Also, make sure your WG account is connected to your Twitch account to enable Twitch drops!

Below are the instructions on how to link your two accounts!

https://worldofwarships.com/en/content/twitch-connect/

Mahalo,

-Hapa

That is all.

• Cool 5

[1984]
Members
4,121 posts
19,874 battles
59 minutes ago, Hapa_Fodder said:

Standby for words from the Chief.

Aloha shipmates,

Come join @KARMAT1KA and I on stream this Friday at 1700 CDT! Make sure you check our updated stream schedule to keep up with what is going on in our wonderful community! Also, make sure your WG account is connected to your Twitch account to enable Twitch drops!

Below are the instructions on how to link your two accounts!

https://worldofwarships.com/en/content/twitch-connect/

Mahalo,

-Hapa

That is all.

the last one was fun, thanks for all the good work!

• Cool 1

[WG]
3,508 posts
13,885 battles
1 minute ago, monpetitloup said:

the last one was fun, thanks for all the good work!

Appreciate the kind words, hopefully we keep it up. :Smile_izmena:

Mahalo,

-Hapa

• Cool 1

[WG]
3,508 posts
13,885 battles
16 minutes ago, harkusa said:

Fix my login problem WoWS, you created it.

Could you give me more information than that? I would like to help you, if you'd like to PM me with details we can see what we can do.

Mahalo,

-Hapa

[WORX]
Members
10,615 posts
18,506 battles
20 minutes ago, harkusa said:

Fix my login problem WoWS, you created it.

???more information then that please...

[KJHWK]
Banned
122 posts

There was an update about 6-7 weeks ago.  Since that time I have been unable to login to the game because it simply fails to "authenticate",  whatever that means.  I have attempted to do everything WoWs has recommended but to no avail, much of their advice is unintelligible to non-IT people. 

It will take someone at WoWS to manually (with his hands, his brain and his eyes on), to authenticate my account.

You can't do that.

[WG]
3,508 posts
13,885 battles
On 4/2/2020 at 8:28 AM, harkusa said:

There was an update about 6-7 weeks ago.  Since that time I have been unable to login to the game because it simply fails to "authenticate",  whatever that means.  I have attempted to do everything WoWs has recommended but to no avail, much of their advice is unintelligible to non-IT people. 

It will take someone at WoWS to manually (with his hands, his brain and his eyes on), to authenticate my account.

You can't do that.

Gonna sound rough, but have you uninstalled the game completely, re-downloaded and installed it? There has to be something corrupt in the install itself.

-Hapa

[KSF]
Privateers
352 posts
12,329 battles

Question for @KARMAT1KA on this especially.  How many horrible ship puns am I permitted? 

[WG]
Administrator, Community Department, WG Staff
126 posts
836 battles
6 hours ago, TheBigM145 said:

Question for @KARMAT1KA on this especially.  How many horrible ship puns am I permitted? 

Aww sorry, I am just seeing this now. For future reference, there is no limit for ship puns :cap_like:

Bring it! 

• Cool 1

[KSF]
Privateers
352 posts
12,329 battles

Eh, I couldn't make it in the end. Good to know, I'll go to the Mainz and dig up some more.  

21 minutes ago, KARMAT1KA said:

Aww sorry, I am just seeing this now. For future reference, there is no limit for ship puns :cap_like:

Bring it! 

[WG]
3,508 posts
13,885 battles
3 hours ago, ArmoredFrostX said:

Thanks @KARMAT1KA for clarifying how your name is pronounced. :cap_win:

I thought it was carma • t • one • ka. :Smile_veryhappy:

It is actually KARMAT WONKA, just sayin.....

[WG]
3,508 posts
13,885 battles

BTW! That was sarcasm :D

[--K--]
Supertester
1,217 posts
11,067 battles
On 4/4/2020 at 11:57 AM, Hapa_Fodder said:

BTW! That was sarcasm :D

Just a quick suggestion/idea. Could the existing campaigns be updated to include Ranked matches, please. Currently going through the Yamato one and so many of these could have been worked on during ranked. I know they were edited during the CV rework but this would be another edit to help the playerbase.

• Cool 1

[KJHWK]
Banned
122 posts
On 4/3/2020 at 9:53 AM, Hapa_Fodder said:

Gonna sound rough, but have you uninstalled the game completely, re-downloaded and installed it? There has to be something corrupt in the install itself.

-Hapa

Yes I did do those things but no help.  I was unable to play from the mid February update until 0.9.5 dropped.  When I realized there was a new update I once again attempted to login.  After restarting my comp several times I was in once again.  The first update destroyed my access.  I told WOWS this in Feb and they shined me on with a bunch of [edited] about me having to fix what they did.  I eventually had to drop out of the game and was out of game for 14 weeks losing all my premium time and many events.  Now without me having to do anything I'm back in the game.  WOWS knew they destreyed my access and that of many others but they didn't much care about it which is strange because I've been here since 2015 always in good standing and I spend money.  You would think they would care about that at least but no.  They inadvertently fixed the problem they created for me with the new update but no congrats to WOWS.  They simply don't deserve it. 

Russian customer service is everything you've always heard it is.

I'm happy to be able to play again but I expect that I'll be disabled again with the next update. :(

[WG]
3,508 posts
13,885 battles
9 minutes ago, harkusa said:

Yes I did do those things but no help.  I was unable to play from the mid February update until 0.9.5 dropped.  When I realized there was a new update I once again attempted to login.  After restarting my comp several times I was in once again.  The first update destroyed my access.  I told WOWS this in Feb and they shined me on with a bunch of [edited] about me having to fix what they did.  I eventually had to drop out of the game and was out of game for 14 weeks losing all my premium time and many events.  Now without me having to do anything I'm back in the game.  WOWS knew they destreyed my access and that of many others but they didn't much care about it which is strange because I've been here since 2015 always in good standing and I spend money.  You would think they would care about that at least but no.  They inadvertently fixed the problem they created for me with the new update but no congrats to WOWS.  They simply don't deserve it. 

Russian customer service is everything you've always heard it is.

I'm happy to be able to play again but I expect that I'll be disabled again with the next update. :(

@foodprinter might be able to help you over PM more.

-Hapa