Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Sweetsie

Port Queen Scavenger Hunt!

5 comments in this topic

Members
6,621 posts
20,603 battles

Going through all my fleet I came up with over 200 flags still sitting on ships as well as over 50 quality camos. I forgot to check for that pesky doubloon option but by taking all the flags away that should be negated. About three dozen of the flags were the extra good econ flags.

Yes, I have also been singing...

• Cool 3
  • Funny 1

[-UCS-]
Members
87 posts
9,527 battles

Good idea. Another fun thing is sweeping through your module inventory and selling the stock modules (Hulls, guns, torps, etc.) for any ship were you have purchased the ‘B’ or  ‘C’ modules. One can get a nice little one-time cash injection, especially from the Tier 8 and 9 modules. 

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
11,374 posts
15,768 battles

If I ever need them I will remember this. Good tip. +1

[PVE]
Members
11,783 posts
24,411 battles

Yeah I do this from time to time too. Go through the ships and inventory to do some spring cleaning so to speak. Takes a while though with 280+ ships.

[GWG]
Members
6,943 posts
13,489 battles

Whenever I 'Elite' a ship, I immediately strip off all the flags and put on cheap camo.

If I ever have a need of credits, that's when I sell them -- Usually the Tier 9s

When this 'Unique Upgrade' deal went down, I got into a buying frenzy for any T10 I could get before the door slammed.

Having high tier ships laying around is nice when upgrades go on sale..   Then wait for a free unload -- into the inventory.

Only on some Premium lower tiers do I leave flags on some.  That's due to scenarios and sometimes mini ranked.

Sign in to follow this