You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
shaneduce

Stingy on Coal Wargaming?

13 comments in this topic

[2GOOD]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
64 posts
13,155 battles

For the last weeks since the announcement that they are removing 2 Coal ships I have only been getting the min amount of coal pre day. That's 1600 coal a day, not counting the +5% bonus. So it strange that I have been getting min. I all ways pick resources and have for a long time. But I get 400 coal and 2 different signals. If I wanted anything else but Resources I would pick it. I can say I have gotten one Super can. and that had 100 Camo of the Type 5.

Has anyone else see a reduced amount of Coal they been getting?

[WOLFG]
Members
11,816 posts
10,979 battles

Not really.  I picked up 1200 in one of my two crates yesterday, with a couple of 800s last week.

Of course, I don't have a coupon available right now.

[PVE]
Members
20,163 posts
13,049 battles
2 minutes ago, shaneduce said:

For the last weeks since the announcement that they are removing 2 Coal ships I have only been getting the min amount of coal pre day. That's 1600 coal a day, not counting the +5% bonus. So it strange that I have been getting min. I all ways pick resources and have for a long time. But I get 400 coal and 2 different signals. If I wanted anything else but Resources I would pick it. I can say I have gotten one Super can. and that had 100 Camo of the Type 5.

Have you offended RNGsus lately?

[2GOOD]
64 posts
13,155 battles

I use my coupon during the snowflake event to get the GA

[2GOOD]
64 posts
13,155 battles
4 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

Have you offended RNGsus lately?

Probably 

• Funny 2

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
4,271 posts
12,235 battles
12 minutes ago, shaneduce said:

No It's pretty much the same I also got 1200 coal the other day and 800 a few times . The only thing that is annoying is if you forget to grab your crates before you log off the game automatically chooses crates for you and it's not resources I keep forgetting and I end up with consumables crates .

[CMFRT]
[CMFRT]
Banned
16,985 posts

Remember, if WG loosens the "supply" of Coal today, they'll just raise the price of Coal-purchased ships in a few months due to quote-unquote "inflation".  :Smile_sceptic:

• Cool 1

[WOLFC]
Members
3,200 posts

Since the first of the year I've collected 197 Resource Containers, a little over 2 per day.

Of course coal was in the 1st slot every time, 100%.  It was in the 2nd slot 44 times, 22% ... and the 3rd slot only 6 times, 3%.

I haven't noticed any significant changes in the drop rates the past 2 weeks ... track yours for the next few weeks and you can then tell if there's any real change.

[WOLF2]
Members
4,985 posts
20,952 battles
1 hour ago, KilljoyCutter said:

Remember, if WG loosens the "supply" of Coal today, they'll just raise the price of Coal-purchased ships in a few months due to quote-unquote "inflation".  :Smile_sceptic:

Makes no difference - they gouge us no matter what the economics are … 

And if they don't like the exchange rate … they invent a whole new currency/commodity :)

Car dealer: How would you like to finance this? Cash, doubloons, credits, steel, coal, FXP,  tokens or blood sweat and tears?

Customer: Do I have a choice?

Dealer: Actually no and once you drive it off the lot the warranty expires :)

Edited by Commander_367

[--K--]
Supertester
1,490 posts
14,266 battles
1 hour ago, shaneduce said:

I was hoping they’d run some special events for bigger portions of coal since they wiped out most of our stock around Christmas. No such luck of course.

[ARS]
Beta Testers
5,797 posts
6,026 battles

Most days the crates are 400 coal each.  Yesterday was a good day though and I got 1200 in the first crate, 400 in the second and 800 in the third.

[2GOOD]
64 posts
13,155 battles

Just finish getting the coal for the day and only got 1680 coal. So it looking like min coal that I have been getting will not be enuff to get a Jean Bart or Smolensk. And I have been saving up starting at the begining of the year when they anounced they will be removed from the game.

I have been tracking the amount I get over the last 8+ weeks has been about 95K coal. That is not enuff to buy eather ship As of right now i'm sitting at 169935 coal and 4275 steel. That will not be enuff. Yes I have been playing rank over the last 2 seasions. 

Yes i am not happy and salty...................