You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.

6 comments in this topic

Banned
259 posts
4,464 battles

I wish there was the option to just exchange any Halloween, Mad Max, Space etc "ahistorical" camos acquired in events and such for just the regular perma camo. Maybe even for a credits, or coal, or minor doubloon payment even.

Edited by FixCVs

[O_O]
Members
6,428 posts
15,316 battles

Go to your Inventory.  You can sell consumable (one-time use) camos for silver.  You cannot sell perma-camo, nor should you want to.  Even the ugly space camo, monster camo, ARP camo, etc., because you can now mount those camo and then disable them in your camo settings (little gear wheel on the bottom right of your port screen, just above the carousel).  Disabling them makes them appear as normal perma-camo.  I am SO thankful WG finally added that feature! :cap_win:

• Cool 2

Banned
259 posts
4,464 battles
1 minute ago, desmo_2 said:

Go to your Inventory.  You can sell consumable (one-time use) camos for silver.  You cannot sell perma-camo, nor should you want to.

So why would I go to the inventory?

[O_O]
Members
6,428 posts
15,316 battles
3 minutes ago, FixCVs said:

So why would I go to the inventory?

Perhaps I misunderstood what you wanted.  "Halloween" and "Halloween 2017" are actually names of consumable camos that you can sell for silver.  If you were only talking about the perma-camo, you obviously would not need the Inventory.

Edited by desmo_2

[NWOC]
[NWOC]
Members
1,016 posts
12,311 battles
3 hours ago, desmo_2 said:

Go to your Inventory.  You can sell consumable (one-time use) camos for silver.  You cannot sell perma-camo, nor should you want to.  Even the ugly space camo, monster camo, ARP camo, etc., because you can now mount those camo and then disable them in your camo settings (little gear wheel on the bottom right of your port screen, just above the carousel).  Disabling them makes them appear as normal perma-camo.  I am SO thankful WG finally added that feature! :cap_win:

Big TNX. Much appreciated.

Banned
259 posts
4,464 battles
3 hours ago, desmo_2 said:

disable them in your camo settings (little gear wheel on the bottom right of your port screen, just above the carousel). 

Yeah OK that feature is at least usable by now. So kudos for that. But it is not the same.

By way of example, I actually quite like the Mad Max camo on the Benham, at least occasionally. Mostly for the deep booming gun audio that comes with it. But if I use the gear wheel thingy to get rid of all the other event permacamos, then each time I drive my Benham, I need to switch that back.  (Talking my Euro account now of course, sadly I don't have a Benham on the NA server... should have bought THAT one instead of the Asashio, it gets far fewer carrier battles... but I digress.)

Edited by FixCVs