Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
LunchCutter

Why does Match Maker hate my Des Moines??

1 comment in this topic

[PT]
Members
785 posts
2,779 battles

I like this cruiser, I usually hate playing the cruiser class but the Des Moines I often do well, yet 80% of the time I seem to get thrown into the most idiotic and downright terrible team while the enemy team is made up of pros with godlike tactics and accuracy. 

I just rage quit the last game, Des Moines was fine, no damage but 5m into the match my team has lost 6 boats for zero enemy loss, I just can't watch another 1 sided annihilation so I abandoned the game. 6 losses straight in the DM today and I'm staerting to wonder if I'm just cursed with bad luck or I just suck. I average about 70k damage in it and usually play it OK as a support boat in keeping sky cancer away from DD's/BBs, my last game I did 160+k damage and nailed 4 ships yet we still lost...

35% Win rate compared to the 53% with the Baltimore. Makes me think I should just get rid of it as it feels cursed and generally frustrating to play.

I understand its usually a priority target so I never start taking pop shots in open water and I'm extra careful where I position it yet I just face palm pretty much every game as my team just melts...

I just feel like MM hates it...:(

Sign in to follow this