Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
BarneyStyle

This is what it takes to win today.

9 comments in this topic

[--K--]
Members
1,347 posts
10,232 battles

But it still wasn't enough...  

Delete game.png

Delete game2.png

• Cool 4

[-NAM-]
Members
47 posts
4,210 battles

Nice game, Brother! If you could post a replay, I would definitely watch it. I would also appreciate to see your Capt Build and Modules. Recently got the Des Moines and haven't even come close to that. Nice job!

[--K--]
Members
1,347 posts
10,232 battles
21 minutes ago, _TexasHammer_ said:

Nice game, Brother! If you could post a replay, I would definitely watch it. I would also appreciate to see your Capt Build and Modules. Recently got the Des Moines and haven't even come close to that. Nice job!

Sure man, I've had Des Moines for awhile now, but just felt like playing it today.  Broke my damage record twice in this ship, the first game was in the 260's and than this one, which drove me to quit for the day.  I only have a 52% wr in it, I believe it was the first tier 10 I ever purchased.

I changed around the captain during the free respec but never played it, and I feel this suits me a bit more.  I used to run Radio Location, but if you're bow tanking, your guns can get knocked out pretty easily from smart players using AP.  The legendary upgrade is almost a necessity, turning the ship into a juke master.  Hopefully they don't change it anytime soon.

Good luck.

capt.png

capt2.png

[BLEP]
Members
546 posts
11,642 battles

Gratz man good game..... SADLY I can't get a win today either. No matter how hard I try and carry.  Like this game. Team decides to suicide into the enemy after we have the game pretty much won. 

shot-20.03.30_18.28.59-0407.jpg

Edited by Gospel_

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
12,673 posts
1 hour ago, BarneyStyle said:

But it still wasn't enough...  

Delete game.png

Delete game2.png

Congrats on the excellent performance but as you know, winning the game doesn't necessarily come down to individual performance. In your game, it appears that you only had a couple of decent players on the team whereas the opponents had a generally good team. 

[-NAM-]
Members
47 posts
4,210 battles

Thank you so much for the quick reply and help, BarneyStyle! Stay healthy, stay safe! 

Edited by _TexasHammer_

Sign in to follow this