You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
chuck5631

BLACKLIST all SMOLENSK players

9 comments in this topic

[AK]
Members
5 posts
10,008 battles

Just a thought, every time I go against a Smolensk the match sucks. Please everyone blacklist all Smolenks players. FYI War Gamming, every time I have to face a Smolensk I am going to stop playing warships and play some other game for a wail. 

• Funny 4
  • Boring 5

[RTXN]
Banned
1,416 posts
27 minutes ago, chuck5631 said:

Just a thought, every time I go against a Smolensk the match sucks. Please everyone blacklist all Smolenks players. FYI War Gamming, every time I have to face a Smolensk I am going to stop playing warships and play some other game for a wail.

I was having problems choosing what I am going to play tonight...not anymore.

Maybe I can "wail" on some red ships.

[DEV_X]
Alpha Tester
2,726 posts
26,172 battles

You do know black listing just means they cant message you in port or in battle right?

• Funny 1

[HINON]
Members
2,313 posts
22,933 battles
37 minutes ago, chuck5631 said:

You are aware that even more of this "flavor" are coming soon :cap_haloween:

[VRR]
[VRR]
Members
1,282 posts

Comrads!!! load the HE ammunition. We haff shiips to burrn tonight. Da comrads. Now. Where's da vodka. I need some fuel. :cap_rambo:.

Smolensk ready captain!!!.

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Volunteer Moderator
3,375 posts
17,025 battles
1 hour ago, chuck5631 said:

Just a thought, every time I go against a Smolensk the match sucks. Please everyone blacklist all Smolenks players. FYI War Gamming, every time I have to face a Smolensk I am going to stop playing warships and play some other game for a wail

This kind of behaviour incited unrest and is not encouraged. There are plenty of other way to counter the ship and last ditch of effort, you can always turn and run and choose your battle on anywhere else on the map.

Therefore this post will be close.

regards,

• Cool 1
  • Boring 2