Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Frog0321

Zao Legendary Mod

8 comments in this topic

[ORDER]
Members
6 posts
4,928 battles

I just got the Zao and can't find where to start to get the legendary mod. Please help, i'm lost.

Regards!

[ARGSY]
Members
10,326 posts
16,093 battles

if you just got it,  you have to wait until Research Bureau gets them .  it is no longer available via mission.

• Cool 1

[CAST]
[CAST]
Members
2,607 posts
10,459 battles

All T10 ships that are recently obtained will have to wait until the Legendary Mods are available in the Research Bureau before you can get them.  Only the players that had already obtained the missions will get to finish them for the upgrade mods using the original mission method.

[ORDER]
Members
6 posts
4,928 battles
10 minutes ago, centarina said:

if you just got it,  you have to wait until Research Bureau gets them .  it is no longer available via mission.

Ah, I thought I had lost my mind, Thanks! Where is this research bureau?

[ARGSY]
Members
10,326 posts
16,093 battles

research bureau is part of the armoury.    it isnt there yet though.    probably 9.3 patch.

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
19,848 posts
12,024 battles
13 minutes ago, Frog0321 said:

I just got the Zao and can't find where to start to get the legendary mod. Please help, i'm lost.

Regards!

12 minutes ago, centarina said:

This^^^

The ability to get the Unique Upgrade (UU) missions ended with 9.1 on Feb 12th. Any existing UU mission you have are good until Dec 31st, but will likely end at server reset on the 31st, so you should plan on being done by EOD on Wed, Dec 30th, 2020.

UUs look to be planned to move to the Research Bureau (RB) on 9.3, which is likely to drop Wed, Apr 8th. There is nothing yet on how many research points (RP) a UU will cost. When UUs move to the RB, they are going to undergo balancing, with some being buffed, some being nerfed, and some staying the same. No details on this balancing info. New T10 ships that don't have a UU are going to get them, but no timeline on if they will be added when the existing UUs move or if they will be added later.

• Cool 1

[ORDER]
Members
6 posts
4,928 battles
2 minutes ago, centarina said:

research bureau is part of the armoury.    it isnt there yet though.    probably 9.3 patch.

Thank you! I thought I skipped retartd and went straight to potato again.

[PVE]
Members
19,848 posts
12,024 battles
2 minutes ago, Frog0321 said:

Thank you! I thought I skipped retartd and went straight to potato again.

Currently, you get access to the RB when you have 5 T10 tech tree ships. With the move of the UUs to the RB, we do not know if this will change.

Sign in to follow this