You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Destroyer_KuroshioKai

Dealing damage in Daring

4 comments in this topic

WoWS Community Contributors
3,477 posts
13,893 battles

This game is a decent example of the harassing play style of Daring and her lower tier sister ships.  I've had a few recent questions on how to deal damage with RN DDs, and this videos gets into whens, wheres, and hows as I stack the damage up.  Its not a perfect game, I make a few mistakes, and I go over then as well.

I hope you guys find this game useful.

• Cool 5

Members
12,597 posts
14,320 battles

I have often enjoyed using DDs in that line tier V+ because they are a fun collection of characteristics that yield a fun play style, but did prove to be to be an adjustment from some of the other DDs. But once a player learns how to manage the short duration smoke screens, not having speed boosts, but having other nice qualities then the RN DDs work really well. I do have to say though the tier V in that line is a little trickier to use without the hydro on it that I get used to using on the tier VI+ in the line,

[SYN]
Members
1,420 posts
10,997 battles
On 3/30/2020 at 3:07 PM, Destroyer_KuroshioKai said:

how to deal damage with RN DDs,

https://replayswows.com/replay/120570#stats

That was a 4 v 7 that we held onto.

I will admit that I whiffed at the CV, but I wanted to be in a position to defend B and, at least that payed off. The red Shima screened himself out trying to avoid my guns.

Edited by Ensign_Pulver_2016

Members
655 posts
17,956 battles

Darling and the other RN DD's excel at creating confusion for the enemy. The one thing the OP nor myself show in the videos is the power of the AP. This game kind of shows with the short duration smoke and heal you basically dictate the confrontation. 

• Cool 1