Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
AdmiralThunder

EU DD Event Part 4 Progress Thread (PVE Thread)

10 comments in this topic

[PVE]
Members
11,826 posts
24,479 battles

So I finally finished up the event (parts 1 - 4). Today's (part 4) was a little harder than some of the previous parts due to bigger requirements but got it done. Having qualifying EU DD's for their special task (200K damage) made life a lot easier than having to do the 25K BXP one. It was still torture as these DD's are so weak offensively but it was easier than 25K BXP.

So got my last 7 crates and those brought my total for free tokens for the event to 1160 (parts 1-4 and then daily shipments - didn't have any from stream drops as WG gated Co-op players from the missions). I got lucky with 4X 250 token drops from armory bundles so it didn't take too many extra to get the 3K needed (had T9 during part 3). I figure I broke even or am slightly ahead when you factor doubloons spent on bundles vs the cost of the 6 (7 if you count the Smaland one - I am not) perma camos I got for T5-T10 (16K minimum doubloon cost).

Just the HOF left and that takes care of itself (I am usually top 25%). So I am done thank the good lord. 

How goes it for the rest of you...?

ADPqLkl.jpg

Edited by AdmiralThunder

[PVE]
Members
1,030 posts
8,560 battles

I will start phase 4 tonight and probably finish on Wednesday. I only need 40 tokens to unlock the T6 DD so I am gtg.

[RTXN]
Banned
1,416 posts

Decided to skip this event - not a DD guy, ships seem somewhat underwhelming.

Hope goes well for the rest.

Members
4,352 posts
11,259 battles

Not much of a DD guy either, but I played and figured I’d get what I got and didn’t really care either way. Picked up the t5 after the second stage, and managed to get the t6 last night after finally finishing up the third (got lucky and got two 140 crates, one from the shipments and one from stage three). 

Haven't been able to finish the twitch missions and don’t really care too much about them, so unless I get really lucky I won’t be able to get any more without spending money (which I’m not going to do this round since the ships don’t really interest me). Now I just need to finish up the camo missions for the two I have, which should be relatively doable as long as I don’t miss a day until the patch, and finish up stage four and pick up whatever goodies I can get with the remaining tokens. 

[PVE]
Members
26 posts
13,549 battles

bitterly dissapointed with the 7 boxes.

40-10-10-20-140-10-30.

Don't think I'll participate in another release if they use this system.

[WOLF9]
Members
655 posts
18,887 battles

Finished Dir 4 and got my 7 boxes.  Best I got was a 40.  For the month I got 200 (T5) + 400 (T6) +370 leftover, for a total of 970 tokens.  Got 3 x 140 in my first 6 crates and never got another one.

Not hearing great stories about the T5 or T6 and the T6 can't fly the Polish flag, so I will probably sell the 2 DDs for cash to fund my drive for the last 2 T10 BBs I need (Repub and Conq).

[FFG16]
Members
36 posts

I got the T5 after the first phase, t6 after phase 3 (what's is up with no polish flag or commander, it is a polish Navy Ship!?). I  finished phase 4, mostly 10s and a couple 40s, not nearly enough to get the t7 ship.. 370 left total after finishing 4...sigh. I rolled the dice and got a good lot of token so picked up Skane, which I must say I like the best of the three. Now I'm grinding the camo. :) I find the DD line fund to play.

Edited by Draperk148

[ICOP]
Members
426 posts
13,699 battles

I finished the Directives last Thursday, got the (last) camo for Ostergotland on Saturday, and finished in top 10 percent of HoF when it ended Monday.  I don't know exactly how much XP will be required for Halland, but if it's as typical, I should have about 60 percent or a bit more XP for it on Ostergotland tomorrow, and will likely use up some FXP to get it - especially since I own the camo already.

It will be my second Tier X DD - got the Gearing this morning, just co-incidentally it ripened on the tech tree.

Edited by Thunder_Feet
omitted a detail

Sign in to follow this