Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.

15 comments in this topic

[SOCOM]
[SOCOM]
Members
638 posts
21,628 battles

ok directives call for European ships, now without having to purchase ships and not running the loaner DDs (do not do dd's). where are the European ships?  If you buy a ship no matter how thinly veiled its still paying to win, So the directives  says only those who purchase ships, or run DD/ loaner dd  you get a extra chance to attain the goal, And then the no co op ones, SO I can attain the directive but have but one route to go, Talk about hobbling, This is not a rhetorical  post, I have heard it all before.  I do not do random for personal reasons, DD are not fun to run IMO  and always the pink rash every time I run one. So loan out all the European ships give people a choice what they want to run.

Every one have a good day and a even better tomorrow. 

• Confused 1

[TBW]
Members
10,292 posts
17,487 battles
23 minutes ago, Chief_SeaDog said:

ok directives call for European ships, now without having to purchase ships and not running the loaner DDs (do not do dd's). where are the European ships?  If you buy a ship no matter how thinly veiled its still paying to win, So the directives  says only those who purchase ships, or run DD/ loaner dd  you get a extra chance to attain the goal, And then the no co op ones, SO I can attain the directive but have but one route to go, Talk about hobbling, This is not a rhetorical  post, I have heard it all before.  I do not do random for personal reasons, DD are not fun to run IMO  and always the pink rash every time I run one. So loan out all the European ships give people a choice what they want to run.

Well they aren't loaner DDs, They are the new line and they are yours to keep. If you are a Co op main you can only get like 2 or if you are lucky on the draws maybe 3 of them. Many of the event containers are obtainable in Random battle only, if you refuse to play Random battle for whatever reason, you can't get some of them. Segregation and discrimination.

• Cool 2

[HINON]
Members
13,279 posts

Refuses to play DDs but complains about not being able to complete directives as easily for a line that gives DDs. :cap_popcorn:

Edited by RipNuN2
  • Funny 2

Members
3,116 posts
6,714 battles
46 minutes ago, Chief_SeaDog said:

1) You don't need to use European ships to complete the directive, just some of the tasks in it. You can complete the directive while ignoring those tasks if you like.

2) This is the way directives have been since forever.

• Cool 1

[SALVO]
Members
24,851 posts
25,947 battles
1 hour ago, Chief_SeaDog said:

Why are you even bothering to complain about the European DDs if you don't think that DDs are fun to play and you turn pink every time you play one?  The European DDs are no magical panacea that will prevent you from pinkness.

Side note:  Personally, I love playing DDs, particularly in randoms.  

• Cool 1

[RKLES]
Members
12,551 posts
14,267 battles
2 hours ago, Chief_SeaDog said:

2552E34B-9F8F-4864-A236-1893B39908DB.jpeg.ce67d8ab6ccfc03df7ea7f10d414e72f.jpeg

( By the way if you want to avoid being pink, simply Do Not launch torpedoes from behind allied ships. If you are launching them on the leading edge of the front lines then you will not have any issues with turns no pink. I use torpedoes a lot and have only gone pink maybe 30 times in all the battles I have played.)

• Funny 1

[IND8]
[IND8]
Members
935 posts
10,202 battles
2 hours ago, Chief_SeaDog said:

Have you heard the of the Friesland? It's the one destroyer in the game that if you go pink playing it, you should probably be banned, mostly because it has no torpedoes, so to go pink, you would have to shoot allies with your guns MULTIPLE TIMES. Try it, you might like it.

[WOLFG]
Members
9,634 posts
8,629 battles
49 minutes ago, Crucis said:

The European DDs are no magical panacea that will prevent you from pinkness.

The low torp damage would like a word with you.

[SALVO]
Members
24,851 posts
25,947 battles
27 minutes ago, DrHolmes52 said:

The low torp damage would like a word with you.

The low damage torps don't increase your chances of turning pink.

[WOLFG]
Members
9,634 posts
8,629 battles
1 minute ago, Crucis said:

The low damage torps don't increase your chances of turning pink.

True, but from personal experience, it does reduce you chances of turning pink.

[SOCOM]
[SOCOM]
Members
638 posts
21,628 battles
22 hours ago, RipNuN2 said:

Refuses to play DDs but complains about not being able to complete directives as easily for a line that gives DDs. :cap_popcorn:

Again you missed, the point is not the DD but how the directives gives more chances to  get through for people who random.  But then even the devil has it advocates lol. Have A good day Rip. 

• Confused 1

[WOLFG]
Members
9,634 posts
8,629 battles
23 hours ago, Chief_SeaDog said:

ok directives call for European ships, now without having to purchase ships and not running the loaner DDs (do not do dd's). where are the European ships? 

Don't you own a Friesland?

[HINON]
Members
13,279 posts
54 minutes ago, Chief_SeaDog said:

Again you missed, the point is not the DD but how the directives gives more chances to  get through for people who random.  But then even the devil has it advocates lol. Have A good day Rip. 

Some tasks are easier in COOP some are easier in Random but all directives can be done in COOP if you so choose. Also so what if some things are easier for paying players, that doesn't make it PTW, just pay to advance faster which for a FTP game is perfectly reasonable.

Edited by RipNuN2
  • Cool 1

[WOLFB]
Beta Testers
18 posts
12,875 battles

Talk about some [edited] rip off. Finished Directive 4. Got my 7 Euro containers. A grand total of only 90 tokens. That is disgusting. Have seen people get 120, 130, 10 in one container. And I get 90 total out of 7?  That's the kind of stuff right there that makes a person want to flip the bird to WG and walk away.

Capture.JPG

Sign in to follow this