Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
monpetitloup

server instability

12 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

3,983
[IRNBN]
Members
3,359 posts
9,746 battles
26 minutes ago, monpetitloup said:

server [edited] this morning and is slow to load battle. anyone else?

giphy.gif

     Dude, it's Monday morning. Guess what happens on the servers every Monday morning since forever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
332
[NWOC]
[NWOC]
Members
1,016 posts
12,311 battles
14 minutes ago, monpetitloup said:

server flipped me this morning and is slow to load battle. anyone else?

giphy.gif

Yup, and I am still flipped.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,571
[1984]
Members
4,122 posts
19,894 battles
16 minutes ago, So_lt_Goes said:

     Dude, it's Monday morning. Guess what happens on the servers every Monday morning since forever.

just [edited] again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,571
[1984]
Members
4,122 posts
19,894 battles
23 minutes ago, turbo07 said:

Thanks for your reports, I'm already investigating. Information was also send to developers. 

thanks turbo!

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,983
[IRNBN]
Members
3,359 posts
9,746 battles
26 minutes ago, turbo07 said:

Thanks for your reports, I'm already investigating. Information was also send to developers. 
[UPD] It's a usual server restart during this time. Sorry for some inconveniences.

     That's what I thought. Thanks for looking into it anyway. :Smile_medal:

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×