Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
MrYeats

Where to log on to Public Test

4 comments in this topic

[MITGS]
Members
22 posts
4,100 battles

I have been playing Public Test for a few days. Today when I logged in at the same place, it takes me to the original WOWS game. How do I find the Public Test log in site?

[RLGN]
Members
15,645 posts
27,355 battles

Unless there's a new session going on, the last one ended last monday at 10am local.

[O_O]
Members
6,966 posts
16,968 battles

If you are using the WGC launcher, you can select which version of the game you want to log in to at the top.  Right now, yours will probably show World of Warships NA.  Click that, and a drop-down menu should appear showing all games available to you via the WGC.  Public Test should be an option.

But, as Estimated_Prophet said above, you can only connect to PTS if the server is active.

Edited by desmo_2

Community Department
3,330 posts
1,300 battles
8 hours ago, MrYeats said:

I have been playing Public Test for a few days. Today when I logged in at the same place, it takes me to the original WOWS game. How do I find the Public Test log in site?

1 hour ago, desmo_2 said:

If you are using the WGC launcher, you can select which version of the game you want to log in to at the top.  Right now, yours will probably show World of Warships NA.  Click that, and a drop-down menu should appear showing all games available to you via the WGC.  Public Test should be an option.

But, as Estimated_Prophet said above, you can only connect to PTS if the server is active.

Thanks, that's right. Here is like it looks like:

Spoiler

5PtfjBPrVZM.jpg

Sign in to follow this