Wows_Nightly_News

Meesa back!

22 comments in this topic

Members
1,697 posts
8,726 battles

Not sure anyone here remembers me, but I used to gimmick post here. Not sure I'll start doing that again but, I'm playing the game again, at least for now while there is quarantine. It looks like I've missed a lot, so I'll probably be asking questions quite a bit.

• Cool 23
  • Boring 2

[POP]
Members
2,847 posts
22,801 battles
2 minutes ago, Wows_Nightly_News said:

Not sure anyone here remembers me, but I used to gimmick post here. Not sure I'll start doing that again but, I'm playing the game again, at least for now while there is quarantine. It looks like I've missed a lot, so I'll probably be asking questions quite a bit.

Welcome back did you my cheque I sent you for the royalties for your NTC logo I'm using don't cash it though I don't have any money it was just a good will gesture.

[HINON]
Members
13,264 posts

Ah welcome back. I did get a kick out of your humorous newscasts.

[TBW]
Members
10,290 posts
17,483 battles

Was just thinking about the news casts yesterday.

[SALVO]
Members
24,819 posts
25,888 battles

Eet's Darth Jar-Jar!

[SOV]
Members
4,621 posts
15 minutes ago, Wows_Nightly_News said:

Loved your stuff dude!

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
12,646 posts
21 minutes ago, Wows_Nightly_News said:

Liked your stuff. You ought to make more but I can understand that a game gets boring after awhile. 

[FML]
Members
3,942 posts
15,503 battles
25 minutes ago, Wows_Nightly_News said:

Welcome back!!

Loved your work on the news cartoons. 

[WORX]
Members
10,663 posts
18,555 battles
28 minutes ago, Wows_Nightly_News said:

Welcome back, now where is my Diapering flag... At least, the forums have not let up with diapering related topics. 

[LZ1]
Members
259 posts
5,752 battles

No idea who you are. Jar Jar Binks is cancer. Do whatever you want but never mention Jar Jar or anything related. Just terrible. You should feel bad for mentioning that which should not be named. Ever.

• Funny 1

[EQRN]
Members
2,030 posts
17,490 battles
39 minutes ago, Wows_Nightly_News said:

...but, I'm playing the game again...

• Funny 1

[--K--]
Members
5,366 posts
17,360 battles

That moment when you see a notification from a lost Captain. 

JTiCqiF.gif

Welcome back

:cap_cool:

[LEGIT]
Members
2,334 posts
31,792 battles

Welcome back...now get to work!  Just kidding.  I really liked you're news strips - especially the crawls.

Members
2,439 posts
5,370 battles
1 hour ago, Wows_Nightly_News said:

I remember you. Welcome back

[WOLF9]
Privateers
13,788 posts
4,631 battles
1 hour ago, Wows_Nightly_News said:

Meesa back!

Not sure anyone here remembers me,

Yeah, we remember you.  You gonna start the Jar-Jar ship again, you can turn right around! 

Seriously, glad to have you back.  This desert needs something that looks like life.

[WOLF5]
Supertester
4,123 posts
4,088 battles
3 hours ago, Wows_Nightly_News said:

Hey, most of us don't have that serious memory issues, you didn't leave too long ago. Also kind of hard to forget the news reports, always a fun read.

Welcome back, you have missed a lot, most of it unfortunately not good, but as you mentioned, many of us have a bit more spare time for the forseable future. And I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one to look forward to renewed shipposting if you're in the mood:cap_like:

[ARGSY]
Members
20,140 posts
14,323 battles
13 hours ago, Wows_Nightly_News said:

Not sure anyone here remembers me, but I used to gimmick post here.

I remember you very well. Good to see you back. :cap_like:

13 hours ago, murder_0ne said:

Jar Jar Binks is cancer.

Rose Tico is metastatic cancer.