Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
LastRemnant

Permanent Camo for non premium ships

10 comments in this topic

[CLUMP]
Members
839 posts
1,174 battles

So like wot you can buy permanent  camo for tanks so I am wondering can you do the same for none premium ships :Smile_coin: I saw that some camo reduces ship cost after the battle so where can I buy it :Smile_hiding: I wanted it for my CVs Langley, Hosho, Ranger, and Hiryu :Smile_popcorn:

• Funny 1

[HINON]
Members
13,278 posts

Perma camos do exist for many tech tree ships but not usually below t7.

Edited by RipNuN2
  • Cool 1
  • Confused 1

Members
3,115 posts
6,714 battles

Yes and no. For Tier VI ships and above, you can buy permanent camo for ships from the exterior tab in port. All available permacamo that is purchasable will be in the top of the camo sub-tab. 

Your Langley and Hosho will have to do without, though, as there are no standard permacamos below Tier VI, although some ships have event permacamo, and all premium ships do, regardless of tier.

• Cool 2

[CLUMP]
Members
839 posts
1,174 battles
Just now, RipNuN2 said:

Premium camos do exist for many tech tree ships but not usually below t7.

I see well that sucks Here I was hoping to pimp out my CVs 

bbDJvoL.gif

Well I guess I see if get it for tier 8 version of these tech trees if I am still paying :Smile_hiding: But consider what they are doing to CVs in high tiers thanks Yuno and his video doubt I will spend money to get rekt in first 3minutes of the game  :Smile_smile:

[HINON]
Members
13,278 posts
2 minutes ago, LastRemnant said:

But consider what they are doing to CVs in high tiers thanks Yuno and his video doubt I will spend money to get rekt in first 3minutes of the game  :Smile_smile:

If you just move your CV you will be fine. He even states in the video that it only works on cvs who dont move or maneuver. 

Yes the t8 tech tree cvs have perma camos. My Lexington is tripped out in steampunk and my shokaku is the great gorgan.

Edited by RipNuN2
  • Cool 1

[CLUMP]
Members
839 posts
1,174 battles
6 minutes ago, RainbowFartingUnicorn said:

Yes and no. For Tier VI ships and above, you can buy permanent camo for ships from the exterior tab in port. All available permacamo that is purchasable will be in the top of the camo sub-tab. 

Your Langley and Hosho will have to do without, though, as there are no standard permacamos below Tier VI, although some ships have event permacamo, and all premium ships do, regardless of tier.

I see thanks I just saw it kinda sucks you can add it to lower-tier ships. I like the camo designs wargaming makes wish there were emblems as well just like wot as well :Smile_popcorn:

[HINON]
Members
13,278 posts
1 minute ago, LastRemnant said:

I see thanks I just saw it kinda sucks you can add it to lower-tier ships. I like the camo designs wargaming makes wish there were emblems as well just like wot as well :Smile_popcorn:

Wows prioritizes higher tier perma camos because they make more money from them.

[CLUMP]
Members
839 posts
1,174 battles
Just now, RipNuN2 said:

Wows prioritizes higher tier perma camos because they make more money from them.

Yeah but it shouldn't be that hard to make camos for low tier ships I am sure people would be willing to spend on them :Smile_coin: Seriously it's not that hard to add textures to models though :Smile_sceptic:

[PHD]
Members
1,519 posts
6,484 battles

But you need something to put all the temporary camos on. But even with a perma camo you can de mount it and use a temp camo if you want to use them for the other bonuses they have.

The perma camos do save time, you don't have to decide which one to use, or is that just me?

[EQRN]
Members
2,037 posts
17,539 battles

Relatively recently, WG brought out place-able perma camos: T8 Xmas ones and T8-10 Halloween perma camos.  Maybe someday they will introduce place-able perma camos for lower tiers, but lower tiers has been WGs compost pile for awhile.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this