You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Sweetsie

The most epic shot I have ever seen. KoTs Cuter vs. 007

12 comments in this topic

Members
7,122 posts
22,103 battles

It was magnificent , I wish I had more screenshots I was so absorbed I forget to take them. Cuter pushed forward and took all three caps, and the 007  chipped away with long range torps and won the game. It was by far the epic game I have ever seen. I am sure it is availed on Twitch.

It was the most exciting match I have ever watched. It felt like stormtroopers vs the rebellion.

UdCu9OL.png

[INTEL]
Members
13,459 posts
38,207 battles

Lot of people talking about this one. Anyone have a link?

[BS]
Members
1,995 posts
11,417 battles

1:49:00? Starting to watch the series now

Edited by HorrorRoach

[LSNB]
[LSNB]
Members
1,687 posts
5,563 battles

It was amazing how OO7 managed to tear down the Iron Curtain. The game was turned around within a manner of seconds as multiple Moskvas sank.

Edited by destawaits

[WOLF3]
Members
142 posts
14,576 battles

I was watching game 1 on Lord Zath's stream and lost power close to the middle of the game.  This was one I wanted to see and will go watch.  Wanted to see how the Iron Curtain worked out.

[KSC]
[KSC]
Members
9 posts
7,634 battles

I was the first Moskva to die. What happened to me was I did not realize I could disengage and continued to fire long after I should have stopped and reveresed back. It may have not affected the score initially but if I had lived the game would have been over.

Another thing was that we let so many low hp ships disengage and heal up. At one point the yammy on C side was at 4k hp, a shima was about 2k hp, and the Hindy on A side was less than 5k. I applaud 007's resistance against this meme strat.

• Cool 1

Members
1,496 posts
9,819 battles

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/578505157?t=1h49m02s

If you ever want to link to Twitch at the current time of a video (paste as plain text the link) and you just take the link and add ?t=  and then the time of the video.

Edited by 0NutsNBolts0
  • Cool 1

Members
7,122 posts
22,103 battles
1 hour ago, IamOiman said:

I was the first Moskva to die. What happened to me was I did not realize I could disengage and continued to fire long after I should have stopped and reveresed back. It may have not affected the score initially but if I had lived the game would have been over.

Another thing was that we let so many low hp ships disengage and heal up. At one point the yammy on C side was at 4k hp, a shima was about 2k hp, and the Hindy on A side was less than 5k. I applaud 007's resistance against this meme strat.

I would say that once youn had all three caps all of you should have reversed just as you advanced. it would have taken them forever to get the caps back if it all. It was glorious to watch.