You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Rylos007

Euro Token earnings over?

8 comments in this topic

[TF_16]
Members
98 posts
15,215 battles

We are not able to earn any more Euro Tokens? 

So I have Visby and Vasteras + 400 E Tokens, and have not got any more Tokens for ~week?

It states that .9.3 you can only get via ridiculously priced crates. My gosh, who spends 50k doubs on a ship line? 
So it is still 9.2, and I have been playing Euro DDs and nothing. 

Please correct my ignorance and stupidity. 

• Confused 2
  • Boring 1

Members
4,366 posts
11,269 battles

There's still one more directive stage opening up tomorrow with 7 crates as the reward. Assuming you've already completed the other three stages the only other way to get tokens is to buy the doubloon bundles. The Pan EU DDs don't drop tokens from playing them like Albemarle/Cheshire/London did last patch, their mission is for the event permacamo.

Edited by MidnightPhoenix07

[RLGN]
Members
14,313 posts
25,257 battles

Take what you can and get camo and signals with what’s left.

The whole line will be available for ‘free’ soon anyway. (Not counting the time spent playing.)

Just now, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

There's still one more directive stage opening up tomorrow with 7 crates as the reward. Assuming you've already completed the other three stages the only other way to get tokens is to buy the doubloon bundles.

Plus this.

There will be a few more crates to get, so just be patient.

• Cool 1

[O_O]
Members
6,450 posts
15,352 battles

Any idea how many more "Fight with Us, Week 'X'" missions there will be?  I completed Week 1 and 2, and currently working on Week 3.

With the Week 3 mission and the last directive starting tomorrow, I should earn enough for the Tier VII.  Any additional Fight With Us missions would just be insurance.

[WOLFC]
Members
2,881 posts
16,341 battles
1 hour ago, desmo_2 said:

Any idea how many more "Fight with Us, Week 'X'" missions there will be?  I completed Week 1 and 2, and currently working on Week 3.

With the Week 3 mission and the last directive starting tomorrow, I should earn enough for the Tier VII.  Any additional Fight With Us missions would just be insurance.

Week 1-3 missions could award up to 6 containers, correct?  There are 10 available, so week 4 should offer 4 containers.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/sales-and-events/stream-rewards-092/

ccc.jpg

[TF_16]
Members
98 posts
15,215 battles
On 3/29/2020 at 7:45 PM, DocWalker said:

Week 1-3 missions could award up to 6 containers, correct?  There are 10 available, so week 4 should offer 4 containers.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/sales-and-events/stream-rewards-092/

ccc.jpg

Now I got to watch junk to maybe get tokens? They are getting paid by twitch? And youtube?

[PAK]
Members
57 posts
30,409 battles

They give away codes on their Youtube channel communictions. Thursday during the EU taping. Hit me in game if you want more info. Diison