Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
SKurj

Campaign question

4 comments in this topic

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
2,138 posts

I checked the wiki and nothing is mentioned about whether or not you have to complete all tasks within a campaign.  The only mention is you need to earn enough stars and complete the final task...  is there any bonus for finishing all the tasks in a campaign or does that simply just give the player options?

[WOLFC]
Members
1,668 posts
9,483 battles

You get two achievements for completing each campaign: one for completing the final task (at which point you also get the reward(s) for completing the campaign), and one for completing all tasks of the campaign.

• Cool 1

Members
4,362 posts
11,269 battles

The only thing completing all the tasks does is give you an achievement. You don’t need to complete all the tasks to complete a stage, and you could very well complete an entire campaign just by repeating a single one star task per stage over and over, although that would take a lot longer and you’d only get the rewards for a task the first time. 

Edited by MidnightPhoenix07
  • Cool 2

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
2,138 posts
19 minutes ago, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

The only thing completing all the tasks does is give you an achievement. You don’t need to complete all the tasks to complete a stage, and you could very well complete an entire campaign just by repeating a single one star task per stage over and over, although that would take a lot longer and you’d only get the rewards for a task the first time. 

oo i didn't realize you could repeat the same task over and over to achieve the stars...  There are some that require me to use ships I am not currently comfortable with, and i figured they might be roadblocks to me.  This is good info thanks,

Looks like i am out of reactions...  

Sign in to follow this