Sign in to follow this  
_Swearengen_

Combat Missions

15 comments in this topic

Members
56 posts
3,558 battles

I'm playing the European Destroyers chain and the first one says "Complete Five Combat Missions". Does that mean compete with a win? Complete and survive? I've completed five missions and I can't move forward. I need some guidance here, please.

Members
56 posts
3,558 battles
12 minutes ago, Klopirat_oops said:

So, basically I need to acquire 7500 points of base experience total or in 7500 in each of five missions? That's what I'm trying to figure out. They don't have a progress information system.

Members
35 posts
146 battles
13 minutes ago, _Swearengen_ said:

basically I need to acquire 7500 points of base experience total or in 7500 in each of five missions?

7500 base sp with the Visby is the first mission, 12500 with the Västerås the second, ...

(and if you have the Småland you can the two Småland missions so that you need only 3 of the base xp missions)

and of course this is also shown ingame:

Spoiler

swmissions.thumb.jpg.178a04cb54cad0bd222261fc76517bfb.jpg

Edited by Klopirat_oops

Members
56 posts
3,558 battles
9 minutes ago, Klopirat_oops said:

7500 base sp with the Visby is the first mission, 12500 with the Västerås the second, ...

(and if you have the Småland you can the two Småland missions so that you need only 3 of the base xp missions)

How do I get the Visby?

Members
56 posts
3,558 battles
3 minutes ago, Klopirat_oops said:

earn EU tokens from the EU containers and buy the Visby in the armoury...

and of course everything is explained in detail...

Thank you. I can't find these Directives they speak of so, I guess I'll just have to wait for Daily Shipments, whatever they are.

Members
35 posts
146 battles
2 minutes ago, _Swearengen_ said:

I can't find these Directives

at the usual place, where they are shown for more than one year...

2 minutes ago, _Swearengen_ said:

to wait for Daily Shipments

but daily shipments ended 4 days ago..

In Update 0.9.2, log in to the game during the period of March 11–25 to start getting valuable rewards via the Daily Shipments section.

You can get a total of 10 rewards, while the shipments are available for 14 days. Thus, you can skip 4 days out of 2 weeks and still claim all the valuable rewards.

Members
56 posts
3,558 battles
22 minutes ago, Klopirat_oops said:

at the usual place, where they are shown for more than one year...

but daily shipments ended 4 days ago..

Under Combat Missions (in port view) I see Events, Challenges, Combat Missions, and Personal Assignments. I don't see any "Directives". I don't mean to sound crazy but, am I missing something? Apparently I am.

[K-POP]
Members
4,851 posts
13,468 battles
7 minutes ago, _Swearengen_ said:

Under Combat Missions (in port view) I see Events, Challenges, Combat Missions, and Personal Assignments. I don't see any "Directives". I don't mean to sound crazy but, am I missing something? Apparently I am.

The directives are in the normal port view, at the top of that column of icons on the left side of the screen, not in the combat missions window

Members
56 posts
3,558 battles
2 minutes ago, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

The directives are in the normal port view, at the top of that column of icons on the left side of the screen, not in the combat missions window

Thank you. Digging out that answer felt like I was talking to someone from the Pacific Northwest. I appreciate it.

[O_O]
Members
6,974 posts
16,993 battles

The tab looks like a picture, and when you click on it you will see the directives.

The picture should have "Directives" printed on it.  I have seen a few other players who also couldn't find them.

Members
46 posts
199 battles
5 hours ago, _Swearengen_ said:

Thank you. Digging out that answer felt like I was talking to someone from the Pacific Northwest. I appreciate it.

No reason to insult the pacific northwest b/c of something YOU didn't know.

Members
56 posts
3,558 battles
5 hours ago, The_Jolly_Scourge said:

No reason to insult the pacific northwest b/c of something YOU didn't know.

What I know or don't know has nothing to do with it. When a direct question is asked a direct answer would be nice. That's one thing the people up here don't get. I say that because I've been stuck living here for the last 30 years, or so. I'm happy to say I'm retiring within the year and finally escaping this hell hole. So, when I "insult" the Pacific Northwest, as you put it, it's from a position of knowledge.

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
3,922 posts

I recently returned to the game, and yeah i didn't even know what or where these directives were...  

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this