Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
SpewnDonkey

Anti Glare Mod

3 comments in this topic

Members
9 posts
3,052 battles

Is there a way to install the Anti Glare mod that is in Aslian's Mod pack as a stand alone mod? I use the ModStation because i like the UI on it a lot better. I have tried in the past to use both but one will just uninstall the other.  The Modstation's remove fog and glare doesn't work as good as the sun shade mod in Aslian's mod pack. I just want to get ride of the glare! I cant see to play the game.

[TBW]
Members
10,278 posts
17,457 battles
2 hours ago, SpewnDonkey said:

Is there a way to install the Anti Glare mod that is in Aslian's Mod pack as a stand alone mod? I use the ModStation because i like the UI on it a lot better. I have tried in the past to use both but one will just uninstall the other.  The Modstation's remove fog and glare doesn't work as good as the sun shade mod in Aslian's mod pack. I just want to get ride of the glare! I cant see to play the game.

So consider, if that is the only one you use, it is, stand alone. The question I ask is, why would you not, want to use other mods that you like? If you want it to stand alone, then it stands alone. Just don't use any others.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

[ERN]
Modder, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
10,877 posts
4,881 battles
2 hours ago, SpewnDonkey said:

well you can learn on how to edit space.ubersettings files yourself after each update.

Best way to check on what lines in the file was changed is to use the Compare plugin for Notepad++.

then open unedit file and the modded file and compare it. So you get an idea what to edit next time. Well this how I learn it

Sign in to follow this