You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
OttoVonPrien

Please dont play rands or rank if drunk out of mind

23 comments in this topic

[KMS]
Beta Testers
311 posts
17,807 battles

Please show some respect for others and not ruin the game for them, causing them to lose an important game.

going for a star in Naval battles for the clan to try to stay no1 on NA server . 

IN A TIER 10 battle

and as soon a battle loads, guy on my team starts spewing very crude taunts to other team and bragging how drunk he is (its 8:20pmEDT)

he spent the whole game filling the game chat with garbage, and died quickly, deep sixing our team.

But he did not leave after being sunk right away with pathetic xp, no!,  he stayed till the end swamping the game chat.

there went a critical NB attempt, that I probably would have made. first game in last 6  without an AFK on my team ,killing off  my teams chances ,and I get a blown out of his mind drunk.

wasted NB attempt, lost star, camo and flags down drain, we were all victims of a "drunk sailor"  

these people need to be hammered just like drunk drivers.

don't know if others reported him , I was not able to, as all mine were used up reporting the AFKs earlier in the day.

I was so fed up I quit for the night. (no more spending money to be abused that night, what your doing when using camo and flags)

So guys show some consideration and respect for others and If you have to sail drunk or stoned do it in coops where we still have a chance to win.

PS I I play with replays enabled and the mod that saves all of them (not just last 25) till I delete them. Also my mx stats logs all players in my games.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 5

[O_O]
Members
6,970 posts
16,986 battles

At least one or two players on each team will be a potato and get sunk quickly or hang in the back and contribute nothing.  So, one player doing so will not seal a loss.  Three or four doing so, however...

[KMS]
Beta Testers
311 posts
17,807 battles

It's bad enough with all the XP leaches, botters and people who just put their BB on auto pilot and go surfing, much less the clueless or people just having a bad game playing day, which we all do, without this also deliberate misbehavior also, 

a 7 day chat ban is not enough because he made our team lose not just took over the chat, 7 day game ban would be right for offence.

People like this end up causing WG to lose players even if just for the rest of day and thus money

[KMS]
Beta Testers
311 posts
17,807 battles
9 minutes ago, desmo_2 said:

At least one or two players on each team will be a potato and get sunk quickly or hang in the back and contribute nothing.  So, one player doing so will not seal a loss.  Three or four doing so, however...

true but depends how even we were matched,   and we had at least one "potato" but this guy distracted everyone, made the game chat useless and dumped the balance in the other teams favor. He was the kiss of death to the team. worse that being AFK even

not the first time but what hurt the most was the wasted Naval battles attempt  , looks like my clan will drop from # 6 world wide the way this weekend is going. really needed that lost star. 

Probably jousting at windmills but if even one person reads this and decides not to ruin a game or disrespect others, worth it.

[KMS]
Beta Testers
311 posts
17,807 battles
4 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

Dont waste reports on afks. 

right since a week ago Friday half the games have an afk it seems,

and about 90% of these afks are either pink or people registered for 3-4 years with less than 75 games a year.

gonna get worse too as more people are staying home.

Members
3,200 posts
591 battles

Oh and....

22 minutes ago, OttoVonPrien said:

Probably jousting at windmills but if even one person reads this and decides not to ruin a game or disrespect others, worth it.

op290PE.jpg

Edited by neptunes_wrath
  • Funny 1

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
4,268 posts
12,229 battles
33 minutes ago, OttoVonPrien said:

You do realize people aren't working there stuck in there houses there worried about loved ones all the bars are closed they cant pay the bills  . You might want to cut them some slack for maybe drinking to much and playing WOWS to try and forget for a while all this crap that's going on . With all due respect I don't think at this point many people care about your clans number 1 ranking in Naval battles . This is a game people need to have some fun and lighten up a little right now .

• Cool 4

Members
2,857 posts
9,224 battles

Ghostdog been playing awhile. Certain rules I go by when it comes to the game. Just me ok.

1. Never cuss or berate a team mate.

2. Remember it is a game.

3. Point to 2 though. Don't mess the game up for others. I like to relax and chill with the game.

4. Never ever play ranked impaired. Those guys take it seriously and I'm cool with that. When I go ranked I'm the same way.

5. All of us love the game and all of aspects of it.  Take care of yourselves and treat the game right.

• Cool 1

[HINON]
Members
8,689 posts
12,684 battles

i thought being drunk was the only reason people are even ABLE to play Randoms or Ranked with how annoying those modes are with the [edited] teammates

Edited by tcbaker777
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[PVE]
Members
10,925 posts
18,908 battles

That's the only time I ever play them. The only time the randomness of winning or losing seems fun. My motto is "Random time is Cabin Still time". That is when I don't care about my stats, the MM makes them meaningless in randoms.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
4,578 posts
15,102 battles
On 3/28/2020 at 8:21 PM, OttoVonPrien said:

Please show some respect for others and not ruin the game for them, causing them to lose an important game.

going for a star in Naval battles for the clan to try to stay no1 on NA server . 

IN A TIER 10 battle

and as soon a battle loads, guy on my team starts spewing very crude taunts to other team and bragging how drunk he is (its 8:20pmEDT)

he spent the whole game filling the game chat with garbage, and died quickly, deep sixing our team.

But he did not leave after being sunk right away with pathetic xp, no!,  he stayed till the end swamping the game chat.

there went a critical NB attempt, that I probably would have made. first game in last 6  without an AFK on my team ,killing off  my teams chances ,and I get a blown out of his mind drunk.

wasted NB attempt, lost star, camo and flags down drain, we were all victims of a "drunk sailor"  

these people need to be hammered just like drunk drivers.

don't know if others reported him , I was not able to, as all mine were used up reporting the AFKs earlier in the day.

I was so fed up I quit for the night. (no more spending money to be abused that night, what your doing when using camo and flags)

So guys show some consideration and respect for others and If you have to sail drunk or stoned do it in coops where we still have a chance to win.

PS I I play with replays enabled and the mod that saves all of them (not just last 25) till I delete them. Also my mx stats logs all players in my games.

Please make sure you put a ticket in with the replay of the battle attached.

-Hapa

[DDMAF]
Members
2,897 posts
16,431 battles

There's at least a 12% chance it was me....I don't remember the last three days.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 5

[MINVY]
[MINVY]
Members
766 posts
7,220 battles

Bet there's plenty of that going on right now.. I've been pink once or twice that may be due to poorly made torp shots after a number of adult beverages.

Members
4,098 posts
44,150 battles

I don't report afks much due to the high level of net activity recently due to the current situation in the real world.

In some cases, a player has a loading issue or they crashed.

The system already pinks them. I hand out more compliments than reports. In fact I usually run out quickly.

Even in the absolute worst random match I had a few days ago when I really lost my cool at a very timid team I had, I just didn't bother.

In my opinion, if it's a blatantly obvious terms of service violation, then I report it.

But that is even rare.

Instead of posting in forums about this, just send in a complaint ticket with the replay.

It only serves the antagonist that you post about their behavior in forums. Because that player probably likes the attention.

Don't feed the trolls.

Send in the replay, and end of story. Send in enough about any player consistently and WG takes care of it.

I know it's frustrating, but sometimes you just got to shrug it off.

You can only control what you can. And you are not alone in that match. You have 9 others that agree with you.

Good luck

<O

[KMS]
[KMS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,742 posts
12,620 battles
On 3/28/2020 at 9:09 PM, neptunes_wrath said:

stick to COOP then, those 1K PVP battles and TWO ranked battles seem to have gotten you all flustered....

LAGtvPn.gif

Teen Hungry Force.... where is meatball... or its meetball.

[WOLFO]
[WOLFO]
Members
597 posts
5,863 battles

sad to say, am kinda blazed atm, just slightly. Spaced out kinda, assumed I was in Co-op. I was thinking at the end why is it taking so long to kill these bots? Why aren't people fighting? Lol, ended up having almost my best Random game ever. Even if I dislike the format... sorry red. just dumb luck :)

20200331143113_1.thumb.jpg.6f21d5a130c1a2b65ef384b294d39a52.jpg

[-TKS-]
[-TKS-]
Members
1,321 posts
13,178 battles
On 3/28/2020 at 9:21 PM, OttoVonPrien said:

sail drunk

I appreciate this game's ability to allow me to drink between shots. **HiCCup** 

puns intended. 

Members
3,200 posts
591 battles
1 hour ago, Nachoo31 said:

Teen Hungry Force.... where is meatball... or its meetball.

meat wad... make the money, see? Meat wad get the honeys, G.

Edited by neptunes_wrath

Members
739 posts
7,780 battles
On 3/28/2020 at 9:21 PM, OttoVonPrien said:

I never drink much at all and thus am never drunk, I don't generally get along with people who get drunk regularly and have a certain disdain for the practice....That said, this is a video game, the idea that you could dictate to others when and how to play their video-games shows a certain level of entitlement; entitlement is another one of those things that I have contempt for, so If you can tell people not to drink and play games I guess I should have the right to tell you not to play games if you'll be acting so entitled?

Plenty of perfectly sober people talking ship in chat and performing poorly, don't see why we'd be singling out the drinkers for special hate.

[MOOW]
[MOOW]
Members
710 posts
25,467 battles

Playing games while drunk is hella fun....until you realize you cant remember any of it...than the videos come.

• Funny 1