You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
OttoVonPrien

Server disconnect at start or end of battle

4 comments in this topic

[KMS]
Beta Testers
311 posts
17,807 battles

this just started about a week ago, about time number of players on line jumped 2k around the clock.??

about one out of 9 battles I get a WG server disconnect

either when MM grabs me for a game and game starts to load the wg server disconnects me. and I get the reconnect screen.

OR at the end of a battle when the screen holds the sinking ship and before the battle results are superimposed.

I suspect a WG server issue as I have not been disconnected during a battle only at start (loading into) or at end ( battle results sub routine )

My clan is fighting hard to stay no1 on the NA server for Naval battles this weekend and I lost out on some stars because of entering 3 min late due to server disconnects.

PS have also had some game freezes at end of battle (same point) forcing me to crash computer.

[WORX]
Members
12,640 posts
19,907 battles
1 minute ago, OttoVonPrien said:

this just started about a week ago, about time number of players on line jumped 2k around the clock.??

about one out of 9 battles I get a WG server disconnect

either when MM grabs me for a game and game starts to load the wg server disconnects me. and I get the reconnect screen.

OR at the end of a battle when the screen holds the sinking ship and before the battle results are superimposed.

I suspect a WG server issue as I have not been disconnected during a battle only at start (loading into) or at end ( battle results sub routine )

My clan is fighting hard to stay no1 on the NA server for Naval battles this weekend and I lost out on some stars because of entering 3 min late due to server disconnects.

PS have also had some game freezes at end of battle (same point) forcing me to crash computer.

The only issue with WG server, was with Nvidia's new GPU patch... That should be fixed since the hot patch of a few days ago...

Make sure you have your hot patched GPU or the previous version of your GPU drivers installed correctly...

[KMS]
Beta Testers
311 posts
17,807 battles

not  the issue been using this machine for 3 yrs to play this game.

this JUST STARTED a week ago,  and no recent changes made in drivers or bios, this computer is not   Nvidia video anyway, and being an older computer (but I7) i keep my setting on the low side for good FPS,

this just started after 2k more people than normal are on this game and also internet is being overloaded by everyone staying home and on line.

again this is not hapening while in battle (when graphic load is high) but at start or ending of battle, which suggest a coding issue to me.

[WORX]
Members
12,640 posts
19,907 battles
7 minutes ago, OttoVonPrien said:

not  the issue been using this machine for 3 yrs to play this game.

this JUST STARTED a week ago,  and no recent changes made in drivers or bios, this computer is not   Nvidia video anyway, and being an older computer (but I7) i keep my setting on the low side for good FPS,

this just started after 2k more people than normal are on this game and also internet is being overloaded by everyone staying home and on line.

again this is not hapening while in battle (when graphic load is high) but at start or ending of battle, which suggest a coding issue to me.

Also, make  sure... You clean up all the dust inside your PC case... That will also slow down your fan performance...