You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
_Guest_

Crates from Public TestServer on Main Account - Where?

12 comments in this topic

[BIG-7]
Beta Testers
336 posts
11,935 battles

I just completed Spring 1 on the Public Test Server.  It was supposed to give me 4 crates on the Main Account.  I received them on the test server account, not the main.  I opened them there, thinking that what I received would show up on the Main Account.  

Nothing.

Is this something to come later, or is there a glitch.

[SOFOP]
Members
2,439 posts
14,361 battles

You never get anything on live immediately from playing test.  It generally gets delivered to you a bit later, when the patch hits.

Check this link for rewards occasionally.

[WOLF7]
Members
12,597 posts

How does someone with 10k games and a beta tester tag to boot have no clue how rewards work?:Smile_smile:

Have to admit, this forum still gives me some laughs, even though I don't play the game anymore.:Smile_veryhappy:

• Funny 1

[WORX]
Members
10,678 posts
18,567 battles
37 minutes ago, _Guest_ said:

I just completed Spring 1 on the Public Test Server.  It was supposed to give me 4 crates on the Main Account.  I received them on the test server account, not the main.  I opened them there, thinking that what I received would show up on the Main Account.  

Nothing.

Is this something to come later, or is there a glitch.

OP your question was answered 15min ago

[BIG-7]
Beta Testers
336 posts
11,935 battles

I know how the rewards work.  It was just strange that I received 4 crates on the test server after completing.  I have never had that happen in the past.  Always, the requirement disappeared after completion, and anything earned was  delivered later on the main account after hitting the link button.

[O_O]
Members
6,450 posts
15,349 battles

Rewards received on the Public Test Server are immediate.  Rewards from PTS on your main account are not credited until later (typically just before or when that patch hits the main server).

Rewards for the on the PTS for the PTS are completely different than rewards from the PTS for your main account.

[BIG-7]
Beta Testers
336 posts
11,935 battles

That is what I have always thought and seen.  Thats why I am confused as to receiving the 4 crates on the PTS.  I was expecting them to be received later on the main account.  

[O_O]
Members
6,450 posts
15,349 battles
1 minute ago, _Guest_ said:

That is what I have always thought and seen.  Thats why I am confused as to receiving the 4 crates on the PTS.  I was expecting them to be received later on the main account.  

Check the "combat missions" and "personal missions" on the PTS.  That will tell you what you can earn for your main account.

• You get something on your main account for hitting Rank 1 in Ranked Sprint...but the rewards from the Ranked Sprint itself are only earned on the PTS server.
  • You get something on your main account for completing the new campaign...but the rewards from the campaign itself are only earned on the PTS server.
  • Any daily XP containers you open, including super containers, DO NOT transfer to your main account.

In your original post, you said you completed "Spring 1".  What are you referring to?  And, what are the four containers you got on PTS but thought your were supposed to get on your main?

[BIG-7]
Beta Testers
336 posts
11,935 battles

Spring Season 1

Play 20 Battles

Earn 30,000 Base XP

Destroy 30 Enemy Ships

Reward on the LIve Server:  1x Container with Signals, 1x Container with Resources, 1x More Consumables Container, 1x Try your luck Container.

I received these 4 containers on the PTS.  As I said above, I have never received a live server reward on the PTS.  I am hoping that this is some sort of glitch and they gave the containers on the PTS by mistake, and I will still see the 4 containers on the live server down the road.

Sorry I didnt fully explain in my earlier post.

Members
1,577 posts
11,633 battles

Glitch?....It's no glitch...One thing you could try is to lay off the PTS until you get an email from WG explaining that you might have rewards available...but that takes time....luckily like a lot of us, you're probably playing/posting here more than ever w/the whole virus thing going around and getting scarier every day....

....welcome to the magic of the PTS, btw....I've always wondered why more people aren't on it (when it's up).

[BIG-7]
Beta Testers
336 posts
11,935 battles

The PTS is a lot of fun.  You get to play and ships not in game yet, see what they are trying out, and play ships that you may want to research, but want to see if its worth it.  I would say, never any salt, however, in a 3v3 yesterday, one of our teammates had a meltdown, LOL.