Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Young_Gatsu

Things I like (and I hope stay the same)

5 comments in this topic

[CSWLN]
Members
40 posts
10,800 battles

Since its customary for WG to remove features that people like, bounced shell graphics, rotation of AA mounts, etc, I wanted to take the time to list a few things that I currently like about the game:

• I love how the telecommunications mounts will rotate in the same direction of the main guns. Especially evident on Daring and Alaska. It adds an extra level of immersion.
  • Also, this doesnt exist yet, but a 1st person view of the bridge / cockpit would be so cool!

Thanks!

[CSWLN]
Members
40 posts
10,800 battles

Anybody else? No?

Ok exploding icebergs, remove all signals in one click, and being able to use dead hulls as shields. Also points for assists.

[RLGN]
Members
14,265 posts
25,099 battles
8 minutes ago, Young_Gatsu said:

Anybody else? No?

Ok exploding icebergs, remove all signals in one click, and being able to use dead hulls as shields. Also points for assists.

Don’t know about icebergs, but according to the PT, ‘Remove All’ should arrive in the next update, (0.9.3?)

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
2,138 posts

yeah i love multiple CV's at T4... think that will work?  

[SALVO]
Members
4,349 posts
3,781 battles

I like the ships, the detail they put making them, the complex armor schemes, the ballistic calculations of gun performance, how pretty they look. What baffles me is how after all that hard work, the best idea they can come up for gameplay is a 12 vs 12 random match. 

Sign in to follow this