You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
DominicusD

Viribus Unitus (Slow But Packs A Wallop)

8 comments in this topic

[TBCIC]
Members
65 posts
2,614 battles

Slow & sounds like a broken washing machine but her 305mm packs it (AA not so much) .. reminds me a bit of an un-grinded New Mexico .. I feel she has potential .. as it has provided lots of XP and credits so far :Smile_izmena:

viribus.png

Edited by DominicusD

[TRU]
Members
596 posts
18,092 battles

LOL love the screenshot.  Really makes me want to play it.  

• Funny 1

[LZ1]
Members
257 posts
5,711 battles
54 minutes ago, DominicusD said:

Slow & sounds like a broken washing machine but her 305mm packs it (AA not so much) .. reminds me a bit of an un-grinded New Mexico .. I feel she has potential .. as it has provided lots of XP and credits so far :Smile_izmena:

viribus.png

I own it. It's terrible at its tier. It would be fine at T4 with protected MM. At T5 it faces T7 BBs which is a joke. I really like the ship in theory. It's small, 12 guns, relatively nimble with a decent turning radius. If it had better armor, another 10K HP and better dispersion on the guns it would be viable. I've stacked it with flags and a 16 point captain (free captain XP) and while all of the extras help slightly it's extremely expensive to play and even with all the help it's still sub par.

Edit: it's also extremely EXTREMELY slow.

Frankly, I could live with all of its faults if they would just improve the sigma and gun dispersion so that you can hit what you're aiming at.

Edited by murder_0ne

[TARK]
Members
6,496 posts
2,496 battles

If only it was a tier 4 with the appropriate nerf to its guns...

...but no, business before game.

I was going to buy it if it was at tier 4...even if it was terrible.

At tier 5? Forget it.

Edited by Daniel_Allan_Clark
  • Cool 1

[TBCIC]
Members
65 posts
2,614 battles
35 minutes ago, murder_0ne said:

it's also extremely EXTREMELY slow.

Yes.  That is the challenge ... I try to keep the guns centered when in approach, but at times  find them turned the opposite direction once either detected or spotting the enemy.. pretty much depleted my Sierra Mikes sigs with this one.

Thanks for reply.

[NUWES]
Members
3,125 posts
10,653 battles

Worst thing is her durability. It's absolutely terrible. Has Yammy's citadel layout but nowhere near the armor. You eat citadels from every direction from almost any BB gun caliber.