Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
3r22r

Port Slots

5 comments in this topic

[1813]
Members
335 posts
9,867 battles

Please correct me if I am wrong but I read somewhere that if you buy a minimum of Port Slots, you could get a discount, say for example buying 15 or 20 Port Slots

Anyone can help?

Members
4,370 posts
11,269 battles

Maybe in a different WG game or the other ships game, but I haven’t heard of anything like that here. There was a bundle a few years back that had a bunch of slots and a lot of other stuff, but nothing since then. Of course, there are the discounted slots that come around every so often, but that’s not a bundle. 

[WPORT]
Members
5,522 posts
10,532 battles
47 minutes ago, 3r22r said:

Please correct me if I am wrong but I read somewhere that if you buy a minimum of Port Slots, you could get a discount, say for example buying 15 or 20 Port Slots

Anyone can help?

That would be news to me.

[BUOY]
Members
1,023 posts
14,530 battles
48 minutes ago, 3r22r said:

Anyone can help?

The last slots discount was 50% off for Lunar New Year. And with the way the year is going, the next sale could be anywhere from tomorrow to next LNY.

Best way to get cheap/free slots right now is completing the daily mission chains for 3 per month and/or early access events for another 1-3.

[VOP]
Members
600 posts
1 hour ago, 3r22r said:

Anyone can help?

If you can complete the various combat missions for the month, you can get free port slots too.

Sign in to follow this