You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
franz_von_goltz

#stayhome #playwows

53 comments in this topic

[PIG]
[PIG]
Members
1,212 posts
5,672 battles

Oink Goltz!
I'm living in France, what's happening is a total mess.
Please be safe, stay home, play wows.
Good luck!!!
WG? Maybe you do some special event, discounts...
... THX in advance.
Oink Goltz!
#beapig

• Cool 3
  • Boring 2

[SYN]
Members
15,860 posts
12,803 battles

#stayhome

#PlayYourUntouchedStashOfSteamGames

#PlayThoseSteamGamesYouHoarded

#CompleteYourSteamGameAchievements

• Funny 1

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,987 posts
20,690 battles

We got 14 days free premium time 

• Cool 2

[WOLFG]
Members
29,017 posts
8,257 battles
8 minutes ago, PhosphorusForFun said:

#BeLockedInWithThreeKidsWhoStillHaveToDoSchoolStuffFromHome

It's only been a few days, and for somebody is used to relative quiet and solitude at work, having a chatterbox 5-year old (whom I love dearly) trailing me from dawn to dusk is already starting to grate.

Add to that a wife who seems to think that we'll somehow get through the whole thing with a bare minimum of tablet/phone use.....:Smile_ohmy:

[WPORT]
Members
5,458 posts
10,494 battles

#essential-employee

Still going to work.

• Cool 2

[-F-]
Members
1,674 posts
12,365 battles

Spending alot of time working at home, so many plant I have started inside and I just get shipment of seed from America --- Mari gold, Passion flower, Gladiolus and many more...

Keeping myself VERY VERY BUSY Now that my work week here croatia have been set to limit !!!!

Edited by LadyA - Baštovana
  • Cool 2

[DDMAF]
Members
2,897 posts
16,263 battles

I'm trying to get the viddy so that I can rock a t-shirt that says "I recovered from Covid-19 and all I got was this lousy t-shirt". I know it soulnds crazy, but man, that's a good shirt.

[1984]
Members
4,125 posts
19,914 battles
56 minutes ago, franz_von_goltz said:

Oink Goltz!
Good luck!!!
... THX in advance.
Oink Goltz!
#beapig

[DDMAF]
Members
2,897 posts
16,263 battles
2 minutes ago, LadyA - Baštovana said:

I just get shipment of seed from America

There's an "I'll send you some American seed for your passion flower" joke in there that I promised myself I wouldn't touch, and yet, here we are. 

• Funny 1

[WOLFG]
Members
29,017 posts
8,257 battles
4 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

#essential-employee

Still going to work.

Lucky bastid lol.....

• Funny 1

Members
215 posts
5,334 battles
57 minutes ago, franz_von_goltz said:

Oink Goltz!
Good luck!!!
... THX in advance.
Oink Goltz!
#beapig

Being an essential i have 0 F to give about the virus.. WHAT DOESN'T KILL US MAKES US STRONGER Friedrich Nietzsche German ...

• Cool 2

[DDMAF]
Members
2,897 posts
16,263 battles

I own a restaurant that I'm not allowed to open due to the state of emergency, and I'm home with the kids. Anyway, I've already destroyed two 30 liter kegs of beer and a good chunk of my formidable selection of Canadian whiskies,  and I'm certain I now have carpal tunnel. Still, it will all be worth it once I get my t-shirt....

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[-K-]
Members
8,340 posts
14,112 battles
1 hour ago, Kenrod_Melrocity said:

Gonna be a divorce boom later this year...

Or possibly a mini-baby boom preceding that.

[WOLFG]
Members
9,582 posts
8,569 battles

I'm still working every day.

On a folding table in the basement next to the sump.  It was a fun 2-hour teleconference I had today.

[--O--]
Members
931 posts
1 hour ago, Skpstr said:

It's only been a few days, and for somebody is used to relative quiet and solitude at work, having a chatterbox 5-year old (whom I love dearly) trailing me from dawn to dusk is already starting to grate.

Add to that a wife who seems to think that we'll somehow get through the whole thing with a bare minimum of tablet/phone use.....:Smile_ohmy:

You know that saying:

"Honey I will do it when I have time"

Ya well a lot of guys are regretting saying that.

Me, ive got my Garden ready, Seedlings up and hardening off, got 3 gallons of Morrells today and a bonus Hen of the woods. And im feeling like tomorrow morning ole Mr.Tom and I are going to have a come to Jesus meeting where he gets invited home to dinner.  Lake on the other hand looks like 4th of July and the Governor made all week free fishing week (no license required) and told everyone go fishing, hiking, kayaking, walking etc just keep social distance.... So far this is not a bad gig :)

[A-I-M]
Members
3,013 posts
22,051 battles
2 hours ago, LadyA - Baštovana said:

Spending alot of time working at home, so many plant I have started inside and I just get shipment of seed from America --- Mari gold, Passion flower, Gladiolus and many more...

Keeping myself VERY VERY BUSY Now that my work week here croatia have been set to limit !!!!

This (Passioflora incarnata) grows wild  as a climbing vine in the southeastern US and bears edible fruit. Tea made from the leaves is a little bitter but pleasant when very hot and has a calming effect. The fruits are usually about the size of a citron. They ripen in the fall and have a pearlike flavor. 

We call it the "Maypop". 

Amazon.com : 9GreenBox - Maypop Purple Passion Flower - 4'' Pot ...

Edited by Pugilistic
  • Cool 2

[WOLFG]
Members
29,017 posts
8,257 battles
2 hours ago, Skidmark_01 said:

WHAT DOESN'T KILL US MAKES US STRONGER Friedrich Nietzsche German ...

I dunno how good that sounds coming from a guy that barely squeaked past 55 before pushing up daisies...... :Smile_trollface:

[WOLFG]
Members
29,017 posts
8,257 battles
2 hours ago, Skidmark_01 said:

Being an essential i have 0 F to give about the virus.. 

Must be nice.

I don't care about getting the virus itself, I care about what happens to all the people that don't get sick and need to be hospitalised, but get crap treatment (or none) because the hospitals, and everything that could be used as a hospital, are all stuffed beyond the gills, and a big chunk of the medical personnel aren't working because they're sick. 

Just from car accidents alone, about 7000 people a day go to the emergency room. 500 of those require a hospital stay. 

When hospitals are 110% full of sick people, what happens to those auto accident victims, some of whom you may know or even care about. What if one of them is your child?

• Cool 2

[WOLF6]
Members
1,849 posts
5,553 battles
4 minutes ago, Skpstr said:

Must be nice.

I don't care about getting the virus itself, I care about what happens to all the people that don't get sick and need to be hospitalised, but get crap treatment (or none) because the hospitals, and everything that could be used as a hospital, are all stuffed beyond the gills, and a big chunk of the medical personnel aren't working because they're sick. 

Just from car accidents alone, about 7000 people a day go to the emergency room. 500 of those require a hospital stay. 

When hospitals are 110% full of sick people, what happens to those auto accident victims, some of whom you may know or even care about. What if one of them is your child?

One does hope that reduced traffic due the virus causes less road casualties if anything.

• Cool 3

[WOLFG]
Members
29,017 posts
8,257 battles
1 hour ago, Mustangrde1 said:

You know that saying:

"Honey I will do it when I have time"

Ya well a lot of guys are regretting saying that.

Oh, I wish I could regret it lol.

I've got a crapload of things I want to do to the house.

Unfortunately, they all cost money, which we won't really have for a couple weeks.

Wife makes enough to cover all the necessities, but that's it. (she's not essential, but the school board where she works is paying full salaries for the duration)

So until my EI starts coming in, no projects for me. :Smile_sad: (I am looking forward to it though, with this much time, I can go slowly, and Daddy can teach Princess Peanut some tool use lol)

As far as the morels, how many people that found your favorite spots have you had to kill to keep them secret? :Smile_veryhappy:

Edited by Skpstr
  • Cool 1

Members
215 posts
5,334 battles
59 minutes ago, Skpstr said:

I dunno how good that sounds coming from a guy that barely squeaked past 55 before pushing up daisies...... :Smile_trollface:

That's quite old for those days in 

1903  men: 49.1  woman:52.0

[F4E]
Members
282 posts
7,052 battles
4 hours ago, Kenrod_Melrocity said:

Gonna be a divorce boom later this year...

And a baby boom as well (not saying which boom will have the greater amplitude, just that there will be two booms)