You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
jags_domain

Legondary mods for CV

21 comments in this topic

[SOV]
Members
4,621 posts

Was going to grind for the legondary mod for Midway but you cant use it when I get there.

Does anyone know if they are making one for the t10 cv?

[RLGN]
Members
857 posts
6,721 battles
9 minutes ago, jags_domain said:

Was going to grind for the legondary mod for Midway but you cant use it when I get there.

Last I'd officially heard was that they are still planning to make ones (they're apparently gonna be tweaking legendary modules in general soon and make them research bereau) and that if you already have the one for the USN or IJN TX CV you'll get the updated one when the time comes.

• Cool 1

[SOV]
Members
4,621 posts
21 minutes ago, FirestormMk3 said:

Last I'd officially heard was that they are still planning to make ones (they're apparently gonna be tweaking legendary modules in general soon and make them research bereau) and that if you already have the one for the USN or IJN TX CV you'll get the updated one when the time comes.

Ok cool.

Given the time it takes to grind things ir would be nice to have info.

I am regrinding the US heavy. I have the Des and wonder what will happen if I dobt get the Des by then.

Yes I know its along time from now but not enjoying the regrinding! NO was for ever and Balty is taking forever..:)

O well.. Thanks for the info!

Members
4,347 posts
11,225 battles
18 minutes ago, jags_domain said:

Ok cool.

Given the time it takes to grind things ir would be nice to have info.

I am regrinding the US heavy. I have the Des and wonder what will happen if I dobt get the Des by then.

Yes I know its along time from now but not enjoying the regrinding! NO was for ever and Balty is taking forever..:)

O well.. Thanks for the info!

If you already unlocked the LM mission for DM, you'll be able to complete it when you get back there (and will have until reset going into 12/31 to complete it). If you already have the LM, you'll still have it when they get reworked and move to the RB, although it may have been changed from its current form.

[SOV]
Members
4,621 posts
3 minutes ago, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

If you already unlocked the LM mission for DM, you'll be able to complete it when you get back there (and will have until reset going into 12/31 to complete it). If you already have the LM, you'll still have it when they get reworked and move to the RB, although it may have been changed from its current form.

I did not like the Des LM nit my play stile. The Henery is fantastic. I am defected the entire game by everything but the rekoad is amazing.  Hope that one does not change that much.

Tryed to fight a Hindi with LD that was not fun it was like lighting a CV on fire.

What is your favorite?

[ARGSY]
Members
10,326 posts
16,093 battles

I  have   hindy,  republique and working on zao(almost done) and  moskva (36k bxp to go) .     haven't decided on the next one.      love both my hindy and repub.    zao should also be really good. 

Members
215 posts
5,328 battles
1 hour ago, jags_domain said:

Got both Hak and midway and i can't wait to be able to use it.
Currently working on getting the one for the english CV.
giphy.gif

[NH]
Members
1,760 posts
20 minutes ago, centarina said:

I  have   hindy,  republique and working on zao(almost done) and  moskva (36k bxp to go) .     haven't decided on the next one.      love both my hindy and repub.    zao should also be really good. 

i dont even understand the hindy one. Was catching fire and floods something that happened on that ship a lot? 

[SOV]
Members
4,621 posts
32 minutes ago, Ban_CV_Complainers said:

i dont even understand the hindy one. Was catching fire and floods something that happened on that ship a lot? 

Imagine a fire lasting like 5 sec. It would have been interesting to have it.

[SOV]
Members
4,621 posts
46 minutes ago, Skidmark_01 said:

Got both Hak and midway and i can't wait to be able to use it.
Currently working on getting the one for the english CV.
giphy.gif

I am at t8 with the British not sure if I like them enough.

When I switch to US I for get how much room I need to aim the torps!

Its the bombs that get me. I can plant HE bimbs on DD and they claim I am cheating. But I the level bombing is hard to use for me.

Members
215 posts
5,328 battles

level bombing is deadly for dd's they can't dodge that...anyway not to an extent  but as far as normal bombing you'll get the hang of it just watch where the bombs drop and estimate base on  when and how you bomb. you can still get quite good with them.giphy.gif

[SOV]
Members
4,621 posts
1 hour ago, centarina said:

Wonder if they will let Mos keep its LM?  Its going prem and that would make it the only prem with one.

Maybe transered to the new t10.

[SOV]
Members
4,621 posts
18 minutes ago, Skidmark_01 said:

level bombing is deadly for dd's they can't dodge that...anyway not to an extent  but as far as normal bombing you'll get the hang of it just watch where the bombs drop and estimate base on  when and how you bomb. you can still get quite good with them.giphy.gif

Syrangly enough I remember that epasoid!

• Cool 1

[FG]
Members
566 posts
4,799 battles

I believe they removed the ability to use the unique upgrades for the Midway and Hak during the CV work a year ago, as they weren't balanced with the rework aircraft.

They should be returning from next patch onwards in the RB (I'm hoping they add UU first for the ships they've released without them in the last year). 

Members
215 posts
5,328 battles
7 minutes ago, SovereignEagle said:

I believe they removed the ability to use the unique upgrades for the Midway and Hak during the CV work a year ago, as they weren't balanced with the rework aircraft.

They should be returning from next patch onwards in the RB (I'm hoping they add UU first for the ships they've released without them in the last year). 

Yeah... I'm waiting what nerf they slapped on it.giphy.gif

Members
4,347 posts
11,225 battles
57 minutes ago, jags_domain said:

Wonder if they will let Mos keep its LM?  Its going prem and that would make it the only prem with one.

Maybe transered to the new t10.

It was confirmed that Moskva will keep her LM/mission when she becomes a special ship

• Cool 1

[SOV]
Members
4,621 posts
1 hour ago, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

It was confirmed that Moskva will keep her LM/mission when she becomes a special ship

Cant wait for the storm of Russian bias. How come mos has one when mine does not.

RB might become the place they put upgrades for everything and every ship.  After all getting people to buy free xp will be a great money maker.

Members
4,347 posts
11,225 battles
30 minutes ago, jags_domain said:

Cant wait for the storm of Russian bias. How come mos has one when mine does not.

The thing I’ve seen some guessing (and potentially even more likely now that Moskva is becoming a special ship and keeping her LM) is that when WG says all t10s without LMs, they really mean all, including the special ships. 

[HOT]
Members
257 posts
6,961 battles

forget the discussion i am loving the tom and jerry memes

• Cool 1

[SOV]
Members
4,621 posts
23 minutes ago, Skyspartan said:

forget the discussion i am loving the tom and jerry memes

Daddy will always be my fav!