You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Ensign_Cthulhu

Suggestion: a bridge to allow T4 ships to qualify for dailies and directives.

5 comments in this topic

[ARGSY]
Members
20,001 posts
14,281 battles

In the main game options, insert a check box labelled "Tier 4 Directives and Daily Missions Inclusion Filter."

The effect of this would be to ensure that you were always inserted into battles with a majority of Tier 5 ships and never saw Tier 3. The tradeoff is that the XP you earn goes to daily chains and directives. Someone else who had clicked the same option or who had fail-divved would be tossed in opposite you.

• Cool 5
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1

[USCC2]
Members
6,051 posts

That is a handy suggestion for those who may not have climbed the tiers yet. :Smile_honoring:

With some events and challenges still segregated to specific modes only, it gives a chance for more of the WoWs community to be included....well, as if they are part of the community.

Edited by _WaveRider_

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
26,411 posts
14,163 battles

How WoWP does its dailies would be great to base how our dailies work. Three each for tiers 1 - 4, 5 - 7 and 8 - 10 which also gets the high end only players to step outside of their little world to get the lower tier rewards.

[SACH]
[SACH]
Members
989 posts

Please WG this :Smile_great: Is a good idea . I have T1 through T10 ships.  Id like to use more of my lower teir ships more often .

• Cool 2

[-K-]
Members
8,330 posts
14,090 battles
3 hours ago, Versili said:

Please WG this :Smile_great: Is a good idea . I have T1 through T10 ships.  Id like to use more of my lower teir ships more often .

Agreed.  This game is far too centered around a single spectrum of ships.

• Cool 1