You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
iamtheintrepidmouse

Is it possible to obtain unique Italian Commander now?

9 comments in this topic

Members
29 posts
1,972 battles

Just found out on the Wiki that Italy has a unique commander named "Luigi Sansonetti".  https://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Unique_Commanders

Is it still possible to obtain this Commander even though I missed the event?  Started playing Shooty Boats just this February.

Members
4,360 posts
11,269 battles

Now meaning today? No. But within a few updates (I think the article said 9.4) the containers will be added to the armory for coal.

• Cool 1

[RKLES]
Members
12,551 posts
14,267 battles
13 minutes ago, iamtheintrepidmouse said:

Is the commander supposed to be in one of the containers?  And where can I look up the update schedule?

Allow me to summon some help that can tell you everything currently officially announced by WG. So if anything is know as to when said containers will be available he will know.

@Hapa_Fodder Hopefully you can help out this player by giving the best answers their question that are currently available.

:Smile_honoring:

• Cool 1

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
3,537 posts
13,904 battles
2 minutes ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

Allow me to summon some help that can tell you everything currently officially announced by WG. So if anything is know as to when said containers will be available he will know.

@Hapa_Fodder Hopefully you can help out this player by giving the best answers their question that are currently available.

:Smile_honoring:

Youuuuuuuu rang? LOL

So currently Luigi Sansonetti is NOT available. But I would not rule out the possibility of him becoming available in the game out of the armory or some other event again.

Mahalo,

-Hapa

• Cool 2

Members
29 posts
1,972 battles

Okay, great!  That answers my questions.

Just started playing the Italian line and it feels like a unique commander could help out a lot.   I will look forward to whatever lands in the Armory.  =)

Members
4,360 posts
11,269 battles
47 minutes ago, iamtheintrepidmouse said:

Is the commander supposed to be in one of the containers?  And where can I look up the update schedule?

The commander drops from a collection, and the only way to get items for the collection is through the resolute and rapid containers that are supposed to be coming back to the armory at some point in the future

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
19,848 posts
12,024 battles
20 hours ago, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

Now meaning today? No. But within a few updates (I think the article said 9.4) the containers will be added to the armory for coal.

19 hours ago, iamtheintrepidmouse said:

19 hours ago, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

The commander drops from a collection, and the only way to get items for the collection is through the resolute and rapid containers that are supposed to be coming back to the armory at some point in the future

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/game-updates/update-0810-resolute-and-rapid/

1980805962_LuigiCmdr.thumb.JPG.bb6acfe333765015f0d779b244e7d4f0.JPG

19 hours ago, Hapa_Fodder said:

Youuuuuuuu rang? LOL

So currently Luigi Sansonetti is NOT available. But I would not rule out the possibility of him becoming available in the game out of the armory or some other event again.

Mahalo,

-Hapa

So have the plans changed from the article?

[PVE]
Members
19,848 posts
12,024 battles

The containers that will come to the Armory, should be similar to the one with the arrow. They also may be the same; we likely won't know until the patch notes when they appear in the Armory or when the actually hit the Armory. The premium containers may or may not show up in the premium shop.

668415376_luigicontainers.thumb.JPG.ee6424a582f52290d146c40e65e306d1.JPG