memory leak

4 comments in this topic

[YOU]
[YOU]
Members
88 posts
8,970 battles

hi there;

since the update every time i go to the news section or clan section tab or naval battles tab within the game my computer memory jumps to max and the game lags so much that i cant even go back to the port. so i have to close the game manually and relaunching it again. I think there is a memory leak since when i got to task manager my memory usage is to the roof and is is all being consumed by the game. could you please tell me what the issue is and the solution to this problem might be. I had no issues before the update.

thank you

Edited by You13

Community Department
3,288 posts
1,293 battles
27 minutes ago, You13 said:

hi there;

since the update every time i go to the news section or clan section tab or naval battles tab within the game my computer memory jumps to max and the game lags so much that i cant even go back to the port. so i have to close the game manually and relaunching it again. I think there is a memory leak since when i got to task manager my memory usage is to the roof and is is all being consumed by the game. could you please tell me what the issue is and the solution to this problem might be. I had no issues before the update.

thank you

Thanks for your report, did you try this fix?

[YOU]
[YOU]
Members
88 posts
8,970 battles
3 minutes ago, turbo07 said:

Thanks for your report, did you try this fix?

No i haven't , i will give it a shut and update here, thanks

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this