You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Col_Nasty

Any doubloon ships going away that need to get got?

3 comments in this topic

[GOB]
Members
2,059 posts

I have all the Coal ones , Smol , JB , Thunderer ect.  Was so focused on that I didn't pay attention to the Dubs ships.  I have 28K and didn't want anything great to slip by like many did last cycle.  I play everything but CVs regularly. CVs just for missions etc.

Problem is so many have been or will be totally different because of all the changes so what are people doing.

Grabbing the best (?) of whats there now?

Waiting for the new flock to show up after the new patch?

Any input is appreciated as always.

Col Standing by.

Edited by Col_Nasty

[WOLFC]
Members
2,876 posts
16,321 battles

Doubloon ships pretty much match what's in the Premium Shop ... except those that are for coal.  The last time doubloon ships were discussed I believe there were a few that weren't available in the armory or shop to make a 1 for 1 matchup.  

Regardless, the key thing to be aware of is if there are any ship that may be considered OP, and would thus be pulled ... normally without any advance notification ... ala Enterprise.  Aside from that any changes would probably be minor.  My 2 doubs.

• Cool 1

[WOLFC]
Members
2,876 posts
16,321 battles
10 hours ago, Col_Nasty said:

Your question peeked my interest, so I dug a little deeper ... it's one of my "faults" ... always getting sidetracked and going down the rabbit hole.

I discovered ...

• There are 105 Premium ships currently available for purchase in the game ... this includes all currencies (Cash, Doubloons, Coal, Steel, FXP) ...  excludes the Research Bureau
  • Every ship in the Armory that is selling for Doubloons is also selling in the Premium Shop for cash
  • There are 6 ships selling for Doubloons and Cash that are also available for Coal ...
    • Blyskawica
    • Aigle
    • October Revolution
    • Yubari
    • Cambellton
    • Charleston
  • There are 11 ships that are only available in the Premium Shop ... not in the Armory ...
    • Indomitable
    • Cheshire
    • Bayard
    • Poltava
    • Gorizia
    • Yudachi
    • Ark Royal
    • London
    • Viribus Unitus
    • Genova
    • Yuhagi