Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
JDS_Mirai

Are these graphics/logos editable?

4 comments in this topic

[JSDF]
[JSDF]
Members
96 posts
7,754 battles

Are any of these World of Warships logos editable on the game opening "logging in" screen? (see link below or attached pic... marked 1 and 2)

https://imgur.com/a/ZUxIfPF

If you can, where are these files located? I tried looking everywhere in the flash files as well as all the loose files everywhere else but I can't find them. 

Cheers if anyone can help!

shot-20.03.27_19.03.40-0037.png

Edited by JDS_Mirai

[JSDF]
[JSDF]
Members
96 posts
7,754 battles
4 hours ago, Kaligula_Varyag said:

The logo number 2 yes. File PNG in folder: gui\logos

logo_wg.png.9ab90c53f993f39437ef126eef00a0d3.png

The WoWs logo i dont know.

Thanks for the reply... but I've already edited the files from /gui/logos... and the one that looks like the #2 logo doesn't change in this screen. The files in there appear to only change the logos in the screen just before this one (the one with the loading bar).  I'm starting to think maybe these logos are hardcoded into the game and can't changed.

Edited by JDS_Mirai

[RDS]
Members
325 posts
25,423 battles
2 hours ago, JDS_Mirai said:

Thanks for the reply... but I've already edited the files from /gui/logos... and the one that looks like the #2 logo doesn't change in this screen. The files in there appear to only change the logos in the screen just before this one (the one with the loading bar).  I'm starting to think maybe these logos are hardcoded into the game and can't changed. 

I understand now. I thought that being in PNG format it could be edited. :Smile_sad:

Sign in to follow this