You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
jags_domain

Legondary mods are they being removed?

13 comments in this topic

[WOLFG]
[WOLFG]
Members
982 posts
8,969 battles

Per in-game info; you have until December 31st of this year to grind them out and then they will be removed. 

[FG]
Members
566 posts
4,799 battles

If you currently have ongoing legendary mod/unique upgrade missions, you have until end of this year to finish them. 

Unique upgrades in general are being moved to the Research Bureau starting from next patch AFAIK. Don't know yet how many tokens/points they will cost yet. 

[SOV]
Members
4,621 posts

Interesting

I dont know if I could get Midways by then... Or will it be worth it.  I am assuming if you have it you get to keep it.

Thanks for the info. Good thing I am grinding that RB cash!

Its acthaly been fun regrinding. Is anyone else trying it?

Edited by jags_domain

Members
4,360 posts
11,269 battles

Any missions you have active will remain active until the end of the year (reset going into December 31, so finish by EOD on the 30th), the completed missions will drop the mod in whatever form it is but it will still change with the rework, and any modules you already own will remain with the ship unless you demount them (including Moskva's when she moves out of the tech tree).

[PNP]
Members
460 posts
4,251 battles

Woah, legendary mods are being moved to the research bureau? Does anyone know what post/announcement that was mentioned in?  A year should be enough time, but damn didn't know that.

[WOLFG]
Members
29,050 posts
8,304 battles
1 minute ago, RighteousRhyno said:

Woah, legendary mods are being moved to the research bureau? Does anyone know what post/announcement that was mentioned in?  A year should be enough time, but damn didn't know that.

Yes, they're being moved.

If you hadn't already received the mission for a particular ship, you will only be able to get it from RB.

If you had already received the mission before they pulled them, you have til the end of the year to complete it.  

[PNP]
Members
460 posts
4,251 battles
1 minute ago, Skpstr said:

Yes, they're being moved.

If you hadn't already received the mission for a particular ship, you will only be able to get it from RB.

If you had already received the mission before they pulled them, you have til the end of the year to complete it.  

Thanks for the info. Still need to finish hindy, wooster, and the GK.

[USA-N]
Members
785 posts
9,232 battles

The broken things are being moved to the broken thing.

Seriously, imagine making the mistake (like me) of activating the RB,m and then making the further mistake of purchasing a Shima UU, which is a straight up nerf to the ship.

How salty would you be?

I suspect that the Fail Committee at WG is considering the issue of UUs, and the RB, and will report directly. Then nothing will be done.

[WOLF4]
[WOLF4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
826 posts
12,651 battles
40 minutes ago, RighteousRhyno said:

https://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Update_0.9.1#Unique_Upgrades

Unique Upgrades

As the opening move towards the changes that have been promised for unique upgrades, we've updated the way in which they are obtained. With the release of Update 0.9.3, unique upgrades will appear in the Armory's Research Bureau. The combat missions for unique upgrades will also change.

• With the release of Update 0.9.1, you cannot get combat missions for unique upgrades.
  • The end date for any combat missions you have already received will be December 31, 2020.

We're going to revamp the existing upgrades and also add new upgrades in future. Stay tuned for more news!

[HOT]
Members
258 posts
6,989 battles

what is going to happend to my current ones if they are modified?

and if the CVs legendaries are modified even if i dont have them equipped will i still keep them?

[ARS]
Beta Testers
4,634 posts
4,997 battles
6 minutes ago, Skyspartan said:

what is going to happend to my current ones if they are modified?

and if the CVs legendaries are modified even if i dont have them equipped will i still keep them?

The ones you own will be changed to the rebalanced version.  This could be good, could be bad, we don't know yet.

Yes, you will get the new versions.