You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Mothermoy

What's the second best money maker after the Missouri

18 comments in this topic

[OBS]
Members
348 posts
1,071 battles

Which ship is the most forgiving. U have an average to bad game and u still make a bit of coin....

[GUNNS]
Members
63 posts
6,131 battles

Georgia off the top of my head for me.. Prinz Eugen is a good one too..  but on topic for average game PE is better.

Edited by gristle111

[BUOY]
Members
994 posts
14,444 battles
1 minute ago, Mothermoy said:

Which ship is the most forgiving. U have an average to bad game and u still make a bit of coin....

Moneymaking potential tier list other than MO:

0. Warships Premium Time, if you want silver you should get this before any single premium since it gives you a massive 1.65 multiplier that acts as your base before flags and etc. for all ships. That said (and if you already have / don't care)...

1. Roma or Kii with Kobayashi camo.

2. T9 premiums

3. T8 premiums

4. T10 premiums

5. T10 with permaflage

6. T7 premiums

[CAST]
[CAST]
Members
2,598 posts
10,459 battles

The one you do best in will often earn you the most credits in a consistent manner.

• Funny 1

[WOLFC]
Members
1,610 posts
9,428 battles

Any tier IX premium will generally be your best bet for earning credits. Of those currently available, Jean Bart and Alaska stand out in particular.

• Cool 1

[ARGSY]
Members
10,326 posts
16,093 battles

t9 premiums, but even t8 premium can make a mint if you play well with money flags. 

[WOLFC]
Members
2,861 posts
32 minutes ago, Nevermore135 said:

Any tier IX premium will generally be your best bet for earning credits. Of those currently available, Jean Bart and Alaska stand out in particular.

JB with money flags is my goto ... I don't have Roma or Kii ... and she does very well.

[RKLES]
Members
12,551 posts
14,267 battles
50 minutes ago, Mothermoy said:

From my personal experience which can likely leave out some other decent credit earners so bear that in mind.

Missouri, Musashi, and Jean Bart for BBs.

Harekaze for DDs

Yoshino for CAs

Members
1,042 posts
4,355 battles

Since Mighty Mo and Moshi are currently not on sale ( well, indirectly, through Santa Crates ), and the Jean Bart and Smolensk are leaving the armory pretty soon , I would agree with getting Kii or Roma with the Kobayashi Camo ( hide them though, Roma looks like she has a beer can on her head with the camo ). After that, I would suggest looking at Thunderer or Georgia, or, if you have the steel, Bourgogne.

If you don't have steel or coal, but have black-hole deep pockets, then getting a Tier 7 premium such as Sims, Leningrad, or Haida aren't out of the picture. Lolanta or Scharnhorst aren't bad choices either.

Of course, if you want to have the maximum amount of fun while printing da moneyz, get Massa.

:SerB:

Edited by Shrayes_Bhagavatula

[SALVO]
Members
4,322 posts
3,760 battles
1 hour ago, gristle111 said:

Georgia off the top of my head for me.. Prinz Eugen is a good one too..  but on topic for average game PE is better.

Yay I got her today for a free 3 day ride!! Maybe she's the one...

[5D2]
[5D2]
Members
384 posts
8,338 battles

I’ve got JB, she’s printed plenty of million credit games for me.

ive also got the Prinz with the Adler camo, pretty good as well, but not as good as JB

[SACH]
[SACH]
Members
987 posts

Guys you are forgetting the great fyord lady. Mighty Tirpitz . When used as an agressive attacker she stacks the credits like mad.

At least I have seen it . But hey everything changes right.

[SYN]
Members
301 posts
12,317 battles

Tirpitz is potato level (me) "unforgiving"  and still a good earner with gamescon camo , basilisk and wyvern signal (zulu & india bravo terrathree too) 600k average credits ++,  any of the high tier prems will do good to with bonus flags/camos -  GG

[WOLF2]
Members
4,985 posts
19,861 battles
1 hour ago, Mothermoy said:

The best money maker is the next ship you're planning on buying … 

Don't Buy It :)