Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Shadowbear225

PSA: WEEK 3 Crate Code

20 comments in this topic

Members
36 posts
4,584 battles

The Third week EU DD Mission code is live.

Code: OLLIOLLIOLADE

Requirements: T5+ in Random

Stage 1: Earn 1500 base exp in one battle, Reward: 200k credits.

Stage 2: Earn 1600 base exp in one battle, Reward: 200k credits.

Stage 3: Earn 1700 base exp in one battle, Reward: 200k credits.

Stage 4: Earn 1800 base exp in one battle, Reward: 200k credits.

Stage 5: Earn 1900 base exp in one battle, Reward: 200k credits.

Overall Reward: 3 EU DD coin containers

It will stop working around 4 pm est, or before if they end the stream early

Edited by Shadowbear225
Does not work in Raked
  • Cool 8

[PVE]
Members
5,105 posts
22,598 battles

Only Randoms:  no thanks !!!  Who'd want to be in a Random battle for an event task>???  I get no worse than that...... Sorry, it why many of us left Randoms in the first place.

• Cool 2

[DVYJC]
Members
3,893 posts
9,808 battles

Hmm, @Hapa_Fodder, just wanted to tag you for positive feedback without cluttering up the forum with a whole new thread, but it looks like the BXP requirements have been toned down from the all-but-impossible to the merely difficult, so I want to give WG plaudits for this change, I think it is a good balance, especially if week 4 continues this linear trend and the final stage is 2,000 BXP.

• Cool 1

[-BMV-]
Members
541 posts
20,159 battles

Thank you very much.

[ARS]
Beta Testers
5,784 posts
6,023 battles
28 minutes ago, Asym_KS said:

Only Randoms:  no thanks !!!  Who'd want to be in a Random battle for an event task>???  I get no worse than that...... Sorry, it why many of us left Randoms in the first place.

That is a bizarre response to this task list.  The task is simply to play well.

I agree with you when the task is "sink X DDs" or "Start Y fires", things that encourage players to play stupid to get the task finished.  But a base EXP task rewards better play.

[DVYJC]
Members
3,893 posts
9,808 battles
6 minutes ago, Helstrem said:

I agree with you when the task is "sink X DDs" or "Start Y fires", things that encourage players to play stupid to get the task finished.  But a base EXP task rewards better play.

I think he's complaining that it can't be done in any game mode but Random, which I can sympathize with, but generally I agree with you. I am OK with the BXP missions, especially if the requirements have been scaled linearly without the big spikes that characterized the last time we had this mission. Would be a little better to my mind if you could either complete stages out of order (i.e. if you got a 1,900 BXP game, you'd get credit for that stage even if you hadn't gotten the 1,500 BXP one first) or if there was less of a time gate involved.

Members
36 posts
4,584 battles
9 minutes ago, ValkryieX said:

Dumb question, but where do we enter in the code?

In the upper right-hand corner of the webpage should be your username, click on it then click on the "Activate Wargaming Code" button

33016360_enteringcode.thumb.png.fd1acf5d2d081e2461b78c19f301399e.png

[MARE]
Members
1 post
10,728 battles

OLLIOLLIOLADE not working

I used copy and paste to ensure I wasn't putting the code in wrong, still says invalid.  Is this code not for NA server? I know I am properly logged in, I enter new codes all the time on my account.  Any help here? 

Edited by jbatt07

Members
2,360 posts
33,399 battles

off and running!  TY.  Posted just now but I entered the code early this A.M.

Edited by slokill_1

[WAP]
Members
573 posts
14,984 battles

Didn’t work for me either.  On NA server....

oh guess it ended.  Geez, for those of us who work that was a quite small window.

Edited by TheCompGuy25

[PVE]
Members
5,105 posts
22,598 battles
5 hours ago, Helstrem said:

Ah, and that is crux of the issue:  everyone hides so much that it's a waiting game to see who screws up first and them it is a stomp........match after match after match....  Not to mention carriers and all sorts of radar....  

Been there, done that (almost 5K games) and I'm not repeating a mode and expecting a different outcome every match.......  After all, isn't that the definition of insanity???    OK, what is "better play" if you are a potato average player against the Elite veterans; and, your team are nothing but new or just average players??...........stomp.  Only you and the elite few get the rewards and the rest of us are just targets.......to stomp.   No thanks.  I am not alone thinking like this......

Balance skill and I'll be back trying my best.  Till then..............COOP and Scenarios.  Good luck !

Members
925 posts
5,110 battles

Why do these have such a limited time window? Its not like the directive crates are overflowing with tokens to begin with.

Makes for some positive PR, especially with millions house bound. (Sarcasm)

Typical WG.

Edited by ksix

Sign in to follow this