You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Hapa_Fodder

Weekly Combat Missions: the First Battles of European Destroyers

31 comments in this topic

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
3,488 posts
13,882 battles

Directives and combat missions dedicated to the new destroyers.

Read it on the portal
  • Cool 1
  • Boring 1

Members
4 posts
3,952 battles

Cada cuanto tiempo o cuanto puntos debes de tener, para que  te den contenedor europeo?. Ayer obtuve pero no se criterio. 

[MMR1]
[MMR1]
Members
43 posts
16,204 battles

Thanks for update Hapa, it’s been quiet as of late. See ya in game lol
European crates aren’t dropping enough tokens to even get to T6 even after completing up to directive 3. Already have Visby completed her mission for camouflage. RNG on tokens is not favorable atm especially after doing dir 2 & 3 and your sitting at 390 for T6. An ya just want to raise your Chief Snipe voice :) Received twitch mission for two extra crates, will see if I can complete it. 
yeah I know it’s early access they’ll all open up next patch, don’t like dd’s so that grind will be some years to come.

[OGF]
Members
926 posts
31,273 battles

And this is being posted again...why?  Just to rub our noses in the fact that it's impossible to complete these missions without spending hundreds of dollars worth of Doubloons for a few permanent camos and a few ships that we can research in the tech tree in the next few weeks?  Ten tokens per crate is fine, as long as you give us 300 crates.  This event was just mean-spirited on the part of WG and makes me not want to play as much, and definitely to keep my wallet closed.

• Cool 5

[BUOY]
Members
994 posts
14,444 battles

This is just a repost of the top half of the Early Access rules, no mention of weekly missions.

• Cool 1

[TCAL]
Members
1,203 posts
12,430 battles

The special missions are only for a Tier X ship you have to buy...why am I not surprised?:cap_cool:

[LSNB]
Members
1,579 posts
4,409 battles

When is the next patch dropping?

[36]
Beta Testers
248 posts
9,234 battles

Are the Three-Crowns camo's going to be available at a later date for Doubloons like Venezia's Azzaro camo?

• Cool 1

[DPG]
Members
22 posts
10,207 battles

Is there going to be any other ways to get tokens other then the directives and daily check-in boxes?

I have gotten all available boxes and just barely unlocked the t6 destroyer.... I need atleast the t7 destroyer unlocked so i can have enough missions to complete the mission for the smaland special camo (bought smaland and completed its two missions already).

[TMAAG]
Members
80 posts
20,065 battles

I already have a lot of ships especially destroyers, adding more to the mix is alright I suppose but when is enough, enough? Instead of nerfing established ships especially premiums into obscurity why not buff them into prominence again. Better yet introduce more stylized historical based gameplay, like axis vs. allies in random, buffs in the caps and maybe more prestige and bragging rights. Just adding more ships starts to get monotonous and static.

• Cool 1

[USCC2]
Beta Testers
1,392 posts
12,949 battles
4 hours ago, ChiefEngineman said:

European crates aren’t dropping enough tokens to even get to T6 even after completing up to directive 3. Already have Visby completed her mission for camouflage. RNG on tokens is not favorable atm especially after doing dir 2 & 3 and your sitting at 390 for T6. An ya just want to raise your Chief Snipe voice :) Received twitch mission for two extra crates, will see if I can complete it. 
yeah I know it’s early access they’ll all open up next patch, don’t like dd’s so that grind will be some years to come.

Correct, picked up 18 containers, 15 from the 3 Directives and 3 from the Daily.  I was able to get the TIER V and am sitting on 370 towards the TIer VI  The amount of Tokens given with each container has been pathetic and as of this posting there is still 4 days before the next Directive of 7 Containers.  So I don't see getting the 4 "Early Access" DDs becoming a reality without spending massive amounts of money, which because of this Virus going around has put a halt to spending and the fact these are Tech Tree Ships and not Premiums. 

• Cool 2

[2EZ]
Members
168 posts
14,130 battles
7 hours ago, RoundsDownRange said:
12 hours ago, ChiefEngineman said:

Correct, picked up 18 containers, 15 from the 3 Directives and 3 from the Daily.  I was able to get the TIER V and am sitting on 370 towards the TIer VI  The amount of Tokens given with each container has been pathetic and as of this posting there is still 4 days before the next Directive of 7 Containers.  So I don't see getting the 4 "Early Access" DDs becoming a reality without spending massive amounts of money, which because of this Virus going around has put a halt to spending and the fact these are Tech Tree Ships and not Premiums. 

RNG has been bad for the crates.  Majority of crates I've opened only had 10 EU Tokens. 

• Cool 2

[SSGS]
Members
105 posts
19,775 battles

This event is not as bad a fail as Puerto Rico.  If the crates are going to be as stingy with tokens as they are then the ship you get for your tokens should be a random draw. 

I have the T6 after completing 3 stages with probably no chance at getting the T7 based on the number of tens and twenties I have had so far. 

My wallet is closed for this one too.

• Cool 4

[MR-1]
Members
1,064 posts
18,583 battles

:Smile-angry:like I said cant wait for this event to finish   not much  for us novice DD players except exchanging  pitiful  small amount of tokens for credits  

another fail like pay to rico :Smile_sad:

Edited by Gaelic_knight

[USCC2]
Beta Testers
1,392 posts
12,949 battles

Yeah I am tired of getting burned by WG, So now I just play for fun.  No more doing events, if my playing completes one, then fine.  But i am no longer buying anything, I have cut back on the number of hours I play the game.  I figure since they are tossing players under the bus on events, cutting back on PVE style missions and forcing player into PVP, my time is coming to an end with World of Warships.  I will treat them the same way I treated WOT, have not logged into that one in over a year.

They want to run their game into the ground, fine, it's there game.  But I don't HAVE to play it.  I have 64 other games on my PC that I can play, and most of them treat me better than WG does.

• Cool 4

[CRF]
Members
700 posts
7,887 battles
On 3/26/2020 at 7:53 AM, ChiefEngineman said:

I am averaging just about 32 tokens per crate, only because of receiving one of the 140 token crates.  This is after receiving the crates through Directive 3, plus the ones from the daily login, so that's a total of 18 crates. I was only able to get the T6 because I bought 3 of the bundles with doubloons that averaged 40 tokens - and i only bought those because I bought two of the support bundles for the Stack Up partnership and I already had the WV from a Shipmas crate.  The cost for the bundles is certainly hard to justify the cost for ship's that will be tech tree in the next patch, especially when all you get is 20 tokens.

The DD's themselves are a bit meh - the heal is nice, but the turrets are gawdawful slow and can't keep up with maneuvering, and the torps - well, I hit a bb with 6 torps and deleted only about 2/3 of its hit points...

• Cool 1

[CRF]
Members
700 posts
7,887 battles
23 hours ago, RoundsDownRange said:

Seems to be roughly an average of 32 tokens per container - same as what I got...

Members
8 posts
1,496 battles

Wish the whole 2 mil exp for the ship would allow you to use the total amount of exp you have across your different ships as opposed to having to have 2 mil converted.

[2EZ]
Members
168 posts
14,130 battles
On 3/27/2020 at 11:12 AM, RoundsDownRange said:

Yeah I am tired of getting burned by WG, So now I just play for fun.  No more doing events, if my playing completes one, then fine.  But i am no longer buying anything, I have cut back on the number of hours I play the game.  I figure since they are tossing players under the bus on events, cutting back on PVE style missions and forcing player into PVP, my time is coming to an end with World of Warships.  I will treat them the same way I treated WOT, have not logged into that one in over a year.

They want to run their game into the ground, fine, it's there game.  But I don't HAVE to play it.  I have 64 other games on my PC that I can play, and most of them treat me better than WG does.

That's practically the way I feel.

I took a 2 month break starting the CV last year in February.  I was happy the CV broke my addiction to World of Warships.  I used to try to complete all the daily achievements, but now I just log off when I feel enough frustration. 

As time goes on, and with every misstep, my addiction (and sense at wanting to succeed at WoWs) continues to go down.  My spending on the game has gone down significantly.  Before I did it to support World of Warships and a game I loved despite it's flaws.  Whenever there was a misstep, in the past, I questioned whether they even appreciated having customers willing to spend real cash.  But now after feeling more burned with so many of the recent events that were originally geared towards the free players, I question why anyone would want to spend money or time anymore. 

Then again, the majority of friends I introduced the game to, told me everything I'm feeling they figured out very quickly and they're glad they haven't spent anytime or much money.

• Cool 2

[USCC2]
Beta Testers
1,392 posts
12,949 battles
On 3/26/2020 at 2:39 PM, RoundsDownRange said:

Picked up 7 more containers by finishing the 4th Directive, ended up with only 180 Tokens, 30 will goto the TIER VI DD, the rest, who cares anymore since they set it up so you can't get all 4 ships.  So much for "Early Access".

• Cool 1

[4-FUN]
[4-FUN]
Members
96 posts
8,427 battles

30 coins shy of Skane, "580" not even gonna bother the line so far sucked.  Guess i will spend those coins on something i will use!  Not many options tho  :D Done with this event! THANK GOD! :cap_tea:

[P-O-S]
Members
3 posts
10,608 battles

I am pissed.  I just finished all of the missions and after getting the t5 and t6.   I find i sill have to get 480 more tokens to get the t7.   HOW ABOUT SOME MORE TOKENS? FFS.    its like putting the t8 and t9 in there also was pissing all over us and not even giving us the common courtesy of calling it rain.

• Cool 1

Members
3,074 posts
6,554 battles
On 4/1/2020 at 12:55 AM, RoundsDownRange said:

Picked up 7 more containers by finishing the 4th Directive, ended up with only 180 Tokens, 30 will goto the TIER VI DD, the rest, who cares anymore since they set it up so you can't get all 4 ships.  So much for "Early Access".

I'm sorry, was there an early access event before that guaranteed you access to all of the ships for free? Was there an early access event before that guaranteed you access to any of the ships?