You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Dano07_

What more I would like for WG to do ??

8 comments in this topic

Members
71 posts
105 battles

HI

In the light of this ongoing Pandemic - I have more time on my hands as having  lost my job and not sure what options will be available in the short term.

So I turn to playing games sometimes for a bit of cheer and stress relief.

And it would be nice to get another bonus from WG - I am sure they are doing well and the 2 weeks premium was welcomed.

I suggest another special bonus discount code of coal & doubloons for ships

This would be a low cost to WG itself but would help players potentially  enjoy the game more and take their mind of off things

Any other low cost suggestions that WG could easily do ….. ??

Thanks

• Boring 4

[T-L]
Members
59 posts
2,336 battles

I am also a new player. More discount codes and things like Twitch TV drops and premium weekends are definitely great.

I also wish that the maintenance cost of T10 could be a little bit lower even though I already have the premium camo and am able to earn money in both random and co-op. That would encourage more new T10 players to practice in co-op thus enhance the quality of gameplay in random.

There should be an option for the player to not enter a co-op game if the game is unable to find more than 70% real players instead of bots.

Improve the training room by providing more ship choices so that players can recreate historical events with bots, something like single-player mode.

[PVE]
Members
11,856 posts
24,554 battles

They don't owe us anything unless they started the virus. They already gave everyone 2 weeks or PT. More than generous. If they WANT to do more that is fine but I don't expect them to nor would I ask them to.

[PIG]
[PIG]
Members
1,218 posts
5,689 battles

Release subs... Add some "special battles" as I doubt all underwater maps are ready.

This would be a mega beta test.

[IXM]
Members
1,060 posts
37 minutes ago, Did_I_hurt_U said:

I think they need to have a option to quarantine the sky virus from the game for the next few months.

Lol, preach it brother!

[WOLFG]
Members
29,104 posts
8,332 battles
41 minutes ago, Did_I_hurt_U said:

I think they need to have a option to quarantine the sky virus from the game for the next few months.

Only way to avoid it is to self-isolate....