Sign in to follow this  
Mothermoy

im running my game at 70 fps and my indom stutters so bad its unplayable.

5 comments in this topic

[OBS]
Members
315 posts
963 battles

title says it all, is there anything i can do to solve this problem??

[WORX]
Members
8,974 posts
17,118 battles

1 hour ago, Mothermoy said:

title says it all, is there anything i can do to solve this problem??

Have you tried the Aslain mods to switch your Monitors Resolution and Htz settings ???

@Snargfargle

Do you remember what FPS limit is recommended for high end systems ??? That is all I could find on this subject...

Sites used as reference.

https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/forums/discover/294405/major-stutter-in-anthem-with-rtx-2060-/

[OBS]
Members
315 posts
963 battles
35 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

Have you tried the Aslain mods to switch your Monitors Resolution and Htz settings ???

@Snargfargle

Do you remember what FPS limit is recommended for high end systems ??? That is all I could find on this subject...

Sites used as reference.

https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/forums/discover/294405/major-stutter-in-anthem-with-rtx-2060-/

strange thing is i played three matches in mighty mo an  one in my benson and was fine. no issue. just when i try to fly the planes.....

[WORX]
Members
8,974 posts
17,118 battles
2 minutes ago, Mothermoy said:

strange thing is i played three matches in mighty mo an  one in my benson and was fine. no issue. just when i try to fly the planes.....

Check your graphics settings... You might want to change it when you switch to planes...Switch it back when you're done...

Did you check the Nvidia hot fix for their bad GPU driver ???

You have many ave. to work with... I can;t recommend with certainty which one is better, I can only point to the way and have you trouble shoot.

Give it a shoot.

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
12,448 posts

"Stuttering" has usually indicated that I've set graphics quality too high on my system. Set your graphics quality to "medium" and see what happens.

The reason you may be seeing stuttering with planes is that certain graphics animations in the game take more processing than others. There was an operation where the bots let lose a ton of torpedoes; it was notorious for causing stuttering for those where were playing marginal systems.

If you have no problems at "medium" graphics settings then you can start tweaking individual settings higher until you find the best combination of graphics quality and performance.

What are your system specs (monitor size and resolution, video card make and model, CPU make and model, RAM amount)?

Sign in to follow this