Sign in to follow this  
wolfkind252

watch out for people

23 comments in this topic

[NEMO]
Members
359 posts
980 battles

I just had some body PURPOSELY turn and sail as fast as he could into my torpedoes than told me " look, now your pink lol , yes I did that on purpose Bi**h" then shot me, wouldn't do it again while I was looking at him with the Graff Spee's main guns pointed at him

• Boring 2

[ARGSY]
Members
17,310 posts
12,019 battles

I'd put that game in on a ticket. Lay a paper trail. They take a very dim view of people who do that sort of stuff with admitted malice.

• Boring 1

[NEMO]
Members
359 posts
980 battles

Yea I did but I might as well cancel it because I was just in a coop and even the bots are out to get me, at this rate I might as well paint my ships pink

[TSG4B]
Volunteer Moderator Coordinator
2,678 posts
14,329 battles

How about post the replay  here ??????????? :Smile_sceptic:

• Funny 1

[TDRB]
Members
4,214 posts
12,186 battles

If teammates are able to run in front of your torpedoes  for any reason, including purposely, you should have not launched them period. This is not a debatable point. That is the 1st issue.

The 2nd issue is the "teammate" admitted he did this purposely and then shot you. For this action you should make a ticket with a replay. Eye for an eye friendly fire is not acceptable behavior.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 2
  • Angry 3

[TDRB]
Members
4,214 posts
12,186 battles
2 minutes ago, wolfkind252 said:

Yea I did but I might as well cancel it because I was just in a coop and even the bots are out to get me, at this rate I might as well paint my ships pink

IMO the incidents of bot "friendly fire" has risen. Bots are programmed so they do not do anything by accident. 

[WORX]
Members
8,949 posts
17,079 battles

No screen shoot of chat stating intent OR the confession... Asking for an investigation is easy, getting it w/o evidence will not be so lucky..

[NEMO]
Members
359 posts
980 battles
4 minutes ago, ObiphanKenobi said:

If I can sort through them I will just disregard my language I was mad and I'm kinda sick right now so I'm not on top of my game

Just now, Navalpride33 said:

No screen shoot of chat stating intent OR the confession... Asking for an investigation is easy, getting it w/o evidence will not be so lucky..

Yea probably not

[LEGIT]
Members
2,190 posts
29,800 battles

Doesn't happen that often, but it does happen.  Just ignore the idiot.  When he's pink and tries that he'll just blow up and his intended victim will receive hardly a scratch.

[NEMO]
Members
359 posts
980 battles

LOL I believe that problem is I have two more battles as a pink target for my own team

[TSG4B]
2,678 posts
14,329 battles
1 minute ago, wolfkind252 said:

I'm not on top of my game

Forum rule

If you claimed something happened to you in-game, you need to also able to provide evidence when asked.

If not, it treated as "boy who cries wolf"

• Boring 1
  • Angry 1

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
7,180 posts
10,626 battles
22 minutes ago, kgh52 said:

Bots are programmed so they do not do anything by accident. 

so at least 2 times my "friendly" bots have actually intentionally tried to torp me because nothing else was around? knew i had a good reason to treat them the way i do, as the glorified trashcans they are

Edited by tcbaker777

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
1,212 posts
16,540 battles
11 minutes ago, wolfkind252 said:

I believe that problem is I have two more battles as a pink target for my own team

Being pink doesn't make you a target for your own team. All being pink does is... ummm... what does it do again? It... makes you more pink?

• Cool 1

[NEMO]
Members
359 posts
980 battles
24 minutes ago, ObiphanKenobi said:

Forum rule

If you claimed something happened to you in-game, you need to also able to provide evidence when asked.

If not, it treated as "boy who cries wolf"

only one problem with the " boy who cried wolf" 

I have a bra size

• Confused 1

[NEMO]
Members
359 posts
980 battles
17 minutes ago, grumpymunky said:

Being pink doesn't make you a target for your own team. All being pink does is... ummm... what does it do again? It... makes you more pink?

Good

[SALVO]
Members
24,181 posts
24,546 battles
1 hour ago, kgh52 said:

If teammates are able to run in front of your torpedoes  for any reason, including purposely, you should have not launched them period. This is not a debatable point. That is the 1st issue.

The 2nd issue is the "teammate" admitted he did this purposely and then shot you. For this action you should make a ticket with a replay. Eye for an eye friendly fire is not acceptable behavior.

I disagree.  I think that the way they handle it (or at least how it was handled back when I played regularly) in WoT was far better.  Eye for an Eye (EfE) was allowed in WoT.  Now, I'm not sure that doing the EfE is worth it for a single torp hit.  But in WoT, the threshold was a little higher so that killing off the offending team mate was worth it.

[--O--]
Members
689 posts
1 hour ago, ObiphanKenobi said:

So i see your a volunteer moderator..... So this begs the questions is it now LEGAL OK AND EVEN OKIE DOKIE to post replays here of team killers?

[TBW]
Members
9,504 posts
16,237 battles
21 minutes ago, Mustangrde1 said:

So i see your a volunteer moderator..... So this begs the questions is it now LEGAL OK AND EVEN OKIE DOKIE to post replays here of team killers?

Why not, no one can see the name here on the forum, so there is no shaming.

[TSG4B]
2,678 posts
14,329 battles
23 minutes ago, Mustangrde1 said:

based  on common sense, if it effect you so much and you are too lazy to submit by going proper step by step. I will do it for you when I am free. :Smile_sad:

[-POI-]
Members
68 posts
7,956 battles
5 hours ago, kgh52 said:

Oh yeah, that's a very debatable point. Happened to me a LOT of times where I shoot my 10+kms torps and absolutely no1 is in front of them, and suddenly at like 12kms I see some random friendly cruiser or DD just passing by. So what, I'm unable to launch torps if a teammate is in a 20kms radius around me?  Just in case he suddenly decides to make a sudden turn and run into my torps?

• Boring 1